A Breakdown Of Osweiler's 3 Best And 2 Worst Throws From Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Breakdown Of Osweiler's 3 Best And 2 Worst Throws From Sunday

I think part of it is because Brock has no intentions of throwing intermediate or deep routes.

Honestly don’t know if that is his intention going forward or not.

Dude was on limited reps against a top defense and two backups in front of him. The quick week plan had to of been get rid of the ball into the hands of you playmakers.

Will definitely get more of a feel for Brock this week . . . .as will the Lions gameplanning for him.

Agreed, we will find out alot about Brock against the lions. No place to hide and the lions will be preprepared.

The main thing I remember about Oakland is they came in with what was supposed to be a poor run defense and completely stuffed our run game. Like, completely.

So anything offensively that went well in that game? Ryan Tannehill. The passing game had zero help from the running game.

He had to put the team on his back and win.

You know, like the detractors say he can't do.

Those shovel passes are runs, not passes. A 1/2 yard pitch is not a pass, however it makes the QB stats look really good.

this is just me and what I notice about dolphins....
when dolphins play good as team. we can have anybody at qb to win. most of time we have about 5 to 6 game yr like that. sunday was team won.
thill17 give us best chance to make playoff. but he is limited as well.
oz?? is question mark because I feel defense coach will learn him quickly. I don't think he is that good.

Do you agree?

i have no problem looking at shovel passes as more like a run than a pass.

But a couple of successful shovel passes aren't a substitute for a rushing attack.

Handing the ball off. Getting yards. By the running backs. To set up play action passes. Keep the defense from teeing off.

i have no problem looking at shovel passes as more like a run than a pass.

But a couple of successful shovel passes aren't a substitute for a rushing attack.

Handing the ball off. Getting yards. By the running backs. To set up play action passes. Keep the defense from teeing off.

Miami had a good running game against Chicago, and the passing game was working. You mentioned the Raiders game as Tannehill putting the team on his shoulders, which was won by (as you agree) running plays. Seems dubious to me, but that's your opinion.

Honestly don’t know if that is his intention going forward or not.

Dude was on limited reps against a top defense and two backups in front of him. The quick week plan had to of been get rid of the ball into the hands of you playmakers.

Will definitely get more of a feel for Brock this week . . . .as will the Lions gameplanning for him.

Absolutely, If you get a chance take a look at his highlights in Denver where he takes shots.

It's glaring that he struggles at those and makes sense that he prefers the short stuff.

Without question, that reluctance and tendency limits your offense big time and makes the defense job much easier.

Here's another kicker with Brock at the helm Kenny Stills becomes virtually invisible. Those down the field strikes between Kenny and Tannehill are gone with Brock at QB.

Back
Top Bottom