A Call For Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Call For Help

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello my friends, as some of you know my name is Brett Woodburn. For the past year I have dated a beautiful girl named Sarah and we have continued to see our relationship grow and fall in love. This has not always been the most easy as Sarah battles depression and has battled depression. Her battle has caused her to miss work, change jobs, and also go to the hospital three times. I have and will continue to be there. for her and help in anyway I can.

Well because of these issues Sarah has had issues with insurance and being able to pay bills. I have offered and try to help but she feels she is taking advantage of me. Well last night was the tipping point as Sarah has seen her bills go to collection and she overs $5000. Her dad is unable to help her. So I wanted to start a Go Fund Me to help my girlfriend. I didn't want to put this in the main without the staff's permission (and if you want to put this post there too it would mean a lot) but I wanted to look to my Dolphin family to help if they could

https://www.gofundme.com/umt4v-sara...45357805-780554cb65c5411c&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Every little bit helps and is appreciated. Even if it's a dollar. It would mean a lot though to me if you guys can at the very least share to help out.

Done (although I don't see it up there yet, I can see it's come out of my card, so hopefully GFM just takes a few minutes to refresh).

Good luck brother Brett, and to your lovely lady. Tell her we got her back!

Back
Top Bottom