A compliment to the Mods. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A compliment to the Mods.

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This thread will probably be moved, but I just wanted to say that as fast as that 'presscoverage.' thread showed up, it was gone just as fast. It's unfortunate that some people want to be idiots and cause a stir but you guys do a good job of keeping this board legit. I just wanted to say good job and thanks for taking out the trash.

ladeback said:
This thread will probably be moved, but I just wanted to say that as fast as that 'presscoverage.' thread showed up, it was gone just as fast. It's unfortunate that some people want to be idiots and cause a stir but you guys do a good job of keeping this board legit. I just wanted to say good job and thanks for taking out the trash.

I second.

ladeback said:

Thanks...me and Nublar had a quick conversation and took out the trash...

Back
Top Bottom