A confident Quinn indicated he could "fix" franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A confident Quinn indicated he could "fix" franchise

i believe so too. he is a great QB and looks like he could slide to #6 and we will trade up our third to washington (who only have 3 picks this year) fo quinn IMO

There is actually a very good chance that Quinn will fall to #9 where we can take him without giving anything up.

The most pressing issues are, would the Browns take him over Adrian Peterson...and would the Vikings take him over a defensive end or LaRon Landry.

Right now it sure looks to me like Savage and Crennel don't want to wait for a rookie QB to grow up to start winning some games. Adrian Peterson can start winning them games right out of the box. I think they'll take Jamarcus Russell, if the Raiders pass on him...but that is because of his massive arm potential combined with Savage's personal relationship with Jamarcus that stretches back to his childhood when he attended Phil's football camps.

As for the Vikings...I'm just not buying Spielman's bluff. They had zero pass rush and there are two premium quality DEs that could fall to them at #7. They're very high on Tarvaris Jackson. The fanbase are very high on him. I also have a little bit of insight into Spielman's priorities for quarterbacks, the system he used to pick Feeley...and I don't think Quinn comes out strong in that system. I think they're going for Jamaal Anderson or LaRon Landry. And if Jamarcus Russell falls somehow to #7...forget it, they absolutely go with him over Quinn. Childress has already shown his man-love for Russell in an interview I saw. You can always count on Brad to say way more than he should have.

Back
Top Bottom