a Cornerback???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a Cornerback????

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Poole from USC... WHAT HAPPENED TO WR???? hopefully hes a punt returner or something... but then what about WILKENS??? Grr... we already have TBUCK, Howard, Surtain, and Madison.... he better be a converted safety or something cuz that would make sense... :shakeno:

We dont have Tbuck. Its a good pick gives us a balanced secondary experience wise, with room for growth for the younger two.

Excellent pick. Can return kicks, good in press coverage or zone coverage, ranked as top 3 CB's by many draftniks.

ESPN had Poole rated as a late first-round talent; Pro Football Weekly had him as early second-round. Clearly this was a BPA pick.

With this pick, T-Buck is gone. Even with the veteran exception, Poole will probably be cheaper against the salary cap and we'll have him locked up for at least the next four years.

And at least we don't have to worry about who we run out there if either Madison or Surtain should get hurt.

great pick IMO, total slider, suprised he was there in the FORTH ROUND :D

Wow, just saw Kipers take on Poole...not bad, looks physical and athletic... I did not know we got rid of TBuck, I guess the pick make sense now... I hope th guy can play safety though... that would be nice...

I think this was a good pick, but what about PK Sam!!? I hope he's still availible by the 5th round but its doubtful. We also need a LB and a DT.

I dont really believe in drafting for value unless youre a bad team. If youre a playoff caliber team you need to draft for need.

This is an AWESOME pick! I was actually going to post a thread about this last night but forgot; oh well. Anyway, Poole is a guy that graded out as a top 20 talent earlier in the year and dropped because of poor workouts. This is an example of drafting the best available player for a position that could use a little bit of future help on this team. I'm VERY excited about this one.

After watching the tape on him he looks promosing. Future FS??? Can cover and looks like a sure tackler. He's slow for a CB but fast for a Saftey

Back
Top Bottom