A Deadly Sin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Deadly Sin

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have this discussion w/ friends a lot, and thought that it would be good for here.....

If you were going to do the unthinkable, and actually sport another team's colors....what player's jersey would you wear?? Give a reason.

For me I would have said Clinton Portis (U of M;) ) a couple of months ago, but now I think I would love to piss off Jet fans and go with a Redskin's L.Coles!!:lol:

I would have to say a Saints jersey of either Knight or Ricky Williams.. Saints do have the more intimidating colors.. Best jerseys in NFL..

Saints???? No way. I have a Jerry Rice (Oakland Raider) Jersey and I want to get a Tim Brown. Speaking of best jerseys...got to say Titans or Seahawks.....probably Titans.....that baby blue is one of a kind.

Ray Lewis is the epitomy of a stud.. Only Middle Linebacker uniform I would wear other than Zach Thomas.. and Jeremy Shockey in Giants uniform, former Cane..

HOORAH:drinker:

Junior Seau... oops. ;)

Or maybe a Rod Woodson Steelers jersey. I absolutely loved watching him come in on the corner blitz when he was a Steeler. POW!

I was a fan of D. Sanders, but I think I'd wear his jersey from the Falcons, his oldschool days ;).

Other then that I really don't know :(

Although the powder blue Chargers uniforms are pretty cool..

But I could care less about them or the players that are on the team..

I will never buy a non-Dolphin football jersey again. The only non-fin jerseys I bought were Vick and Kearse a year ago while they were on sale. I will never break that commandment again. :pray:

I would buy a Vick jersey but the only non Fin jersey that I have always wanted but still have not bought yet is Bret Favre.

He is my favorite QB other than The Man himself Marino

S Roy Williams of Dallas. He is one of my favorite players, period. And now that Parcells is his coach....look out.

Ray Fricken Lewis

The guy dominates every time he steps onto the feild.

Vick is up there now.

If you asked this question 2 years ago, I would've said a Ricky Williams Saints jersey but now I can just wear his Dolphin jersey!

I really like David Boston so probably his jersey or a McNair jersey, but I would never by another team's jersey so this is just hoping these guys come to the Dolphins so then I can buy their jerseys.

David Terrell(michigan baller), Vick(most exciting player to watch), Brian Urlacher(beast)

Back
Top Bottom