A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

dolfan4good said:
I like you being here Justa... you give this site and opposing, non-biased point of view and I respect your opinions. I would hope you're here because there are some fin fans on this board who actually know what they are talking about and are not into the smack thing....

Yea, I have to agree with you dolfan4 , he can be a bit of a wise guy at times :D, but I also have to admit that I respect his opinion, and do find his post very enjoyable.

For those that have a problem with Justasportsfan, remember, he smacks back only when a smack is spoken, so don't feed the Bill.

GreenMonster said:
He won't start the fight but just give him a reason to throw a punch and he's deadly..:D

There you go

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Back to the matter at hand. Kelly, Marino's daddy? (laughable). Kelly was the beneficiary of a good team with the likes of Andre Reed, Don Beebe, Thurman Thomas, Fina, and I can't remember that tight end, but you get my drift. Not to mention you had a nice defense with Talley, Bruce Smith, and Nate Odom, and that SS. Oh yeah! You were also lucky enough not to have Olivadotti coaching the D as well. As for comparing Kelly to Marino, there is no comparison. Marino=Greatest of All Time.
No matter how you put it, Marino wishes he was in Kelly's place during the 90's.

Just ofr you I will rephrase the Kelly is Marino's daddy.:D. Levy owns Shula :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
you've only been a member here for a few months. You wouldn't know what went on here through the years.
I used to watch fin games for free because finfans were giving their tickets away. They buy tickets but hardly ever show up.

and that never happened in buffalo, or with any other team? be real! and just because a couple of people did that doesnt mean the rest of are like that. you are right i have only been here a couple of months were I live in Fl. there are not many phin fans at all, mostly bucs, and giants fans, I finely met someone that turned my on to this site, and ive been here ever since

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
and that never happened in buffalo, or with any other team? be real! and just because a couple of people did that doesnt mean the rest of are like that. you are right i have only been here a couple of months were I live in Fl. there are not many phin fans at all, mostly bucs, and giants fans, I finely met someone that turned my on to this site, and ive been here ever since
I never said it never happened in buffalo. I'm sure it did but I haven't seen any first hand. Meanwhile... a couple? Like I said you haven't been here long enough.

Justasportsfan said:
No matter how you put it, Marino wishes he was in Kelly's place during the 90's.

Just ofr you I will rephrase the Kelly is Marino's daddy.:D. Levy owns Shula :lol:

I'm not even going there with Levy and Shula. You know better than that.:tantrum:

I am not so sure Marino wishes he had Norwood and Christie kicking for him. (Sorry man, I know thats a sore spot for ya, but it is true)

P.S. You are ok in my book.

Sorry did I miss anything???? Oh it's just Bills fans spewing garbage again, nothing to see here then.

Megatron said:
Sorry did I miss anything???? Oh it's just Bills fans spewing garbage again, nothing to see here then.

Where have you been is the question? Haven't seen you since DJ wasn't drafted by us.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Where have you been is the question? Haven't seen you since DJ wasn't drafted by us.
I've been working like a dog and the weather has been nice. :)

Justasportsfan said:
I never said it never happened in buffalo. I'm sure it did but I haven't seen any first hand. Meanwhile... a couple? Like I said you haven't been here long enough.

so are you saying 100s and 100s of phin fans were doing this? then they are not true phin fans, or were these your buddies you hang out with? :confused:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
so are you saying 100s and 100s of phin fans were doing this? then they are not true phin fans, or were these your buddies you hang out with? :confused:
No just counted 99 finfan FH posters . I'm short by 1 :lol:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
I'm not even going there with Levy and Shula. You know better than that.:tantrum:

I am not so sure Marino wishes he had Norwood and Christie kicking for him. (Sorry man, I know thats a sore spot for ya, but it is true)

P.S. You are ok in my book.
What's Ft. Ladida like these days. I miss Riverfront and the women that hang out in Round-up country :cry:

Back
Top Bottom