A Dolphinsfan from Denmark... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphinsfan from Denmark...

DolphinsmanDk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi everybody....

This is suppose to be the site to visit if you're a Dolphinsfan and i have been to see this site a couple of times and it got everything you would want...

I'm a Dolphinsfan living in Denmark in Europe(By the way, it's NOT the capital of Sweden:) )

I have supported this team for a couple of years when i started to get interested in football, i saw a Dolphinsgame where they won(can't remember the other team but it was in Ricky's 1st season as a Dolphin) and i have been hooked ever since...

Looking forward to getting to know you all... Any other Dolfans from Europe?

DolphinsmanDk said:
Hi everybody....

This is suppose to be the site to visit if you're a Dolphinsfan and i have been to see this site a couple of times and it got everything you would want...

I'm a Dolphinsfan living in Denmark in Europe(By the way, it's NOT the capital of Sweden:) )

I have supported this team for a couple of years when i started to get interested in football, i saw a Dolphinsgame where they won(can't remember the other team but it was in Ricky's 1st season as a Dolphin) and i have been hooked ever since...

Looking forward to getting to know you all... Any other Dolfans from Europe?

What's up, man? There are plenty of Britons on this site, and one member that I know of, Touborg, hails from your neck of the woods. Also a couple of French and German people on here. Enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom