A few thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few thoughts

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
first Jason Taylor should have a big game especially if we can get the lead. The Bills have given up 21 sacks(2nd worst to Houston) and their starting LT isn't playing.

The other thing is if the Bills young corners are so good what the hell is going on down there? The Bills have sacked the QB 18 times this year(6 more than the Fins) yet they are giving up points on a record level. Didn't we hear how great the Bills young corners were and how they were comparable to our corners. If they are getting a pass rush why aren't they covering anyone? Their secondary has been getting torched.

Plus they give up 130 yds a game rushing, I don't think Ray is going to need to do much this Sunday. If CC and Oronde play this might be a blowout especially if Moulds and Winfield don't play.

I think since their O is scoring so much..the opponents end up throwing a lot more to stay in game..thus the sack number...but when they don't get sacked then they are pretty successful against the Bills secondary...the bills secondary is not as physical and good as ours,,but they're learning..in another year or so they will be pretty good...just haven't gotten there yet...The other problem with their secondary seems to be consistency..they look good one series and then like they've never played the next 2 series..Hopefully they stay on pace this week...I would love for Ray to have a good day to keep his confidence up going into a bye and then going to GB to meet the packers..

I think Ricky will probably run for major yardage this week.

Hopefully Wade plays a good game to get his confidence up because last week against Pryce he was a turnstile.

Originally posted by dolfan25
I think Ricky will probably run for major yardage this week.

Hopefully Wade plays a good game to get his confidence up because last week against Pryce he was a turnstile.

Thankfully, Pryce (or anyone near his talent level) isn't on the Bills roster... :D

Back
Top Bottom