A fifth reason to trade E Grant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A fifth reason to trade E Grant

Grant has been mention as the other Trade bait along with Odgen...If we have younger, cheaper players that can do the job..maybe we should cut our loses and let Grant test the market or try to get something for him now.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Grant has been mention as the other Trade bait along with Odgen...If we have younger, cheaper players that can do the job..maybe we should cut our loses and let Grant test the market or try to get something for him now.
hopefully the latter ;)

Teams won't trade for him until they're convinced we won't keep him or that teams ahead of them on the waiver wire will claim him.

With his inconsistency I wonder if anyone is willing to bet a pik on him. Of course the Bucs traded for a guy who wasn't gonna make the team so anything can happen I suppose.

and whatever to James "the bodyguard" Atkins ?

The Bucs were willing to part with a 7th rounder to avoid having to worry about waiver wire prefernces.

Yeah seriously if people around here don't think LEONARD HENRY can make it past waivers then Ernest Grant sure as heck isn't going to make it past waivers. He shared a lot of starting time last year with Jermaine Haley when DG went down with injury.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Yeah seriously if people around here don't think LEONARD HENRY can make it past waivers then Ernest Grant sure as heck isn't going to make it past waivers. He shared a lot of starting time last year with Jermaine Haley when DG went down with injury.

Hey CK...WE AGREED on something:lol:

A scrub with size and ability which just so happens to get you jobs in the NFL.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Buffalo will be scouring the waiver wire for defensive line players after cut down day. The teams with the worst records get first crack at waived players. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one of your llinemen ended up a Bill. Either Leonard Henry or Grant would probably be better than Leif Larsen, the guy who would probably be released.

Originally posted by TigerJ
Either Leonard Henry or Grant would probably be better than Leif Larsen, the guy who would probably be released.

Man this Leif Larsen guy must be bad if RB Leonard Henry could beat him out for a job at DT. :goof:

Leif Larsen is one strong mofo. He benched the 225 lbs bar like 37 times in the combine...which was, BY FAR, the most that anyone had benched the 225 that year (Larry Chester could probably do it about 100 times but Larry Chester, might be the strongest man in the league).

Back
Top Bottom