A Film Breakdown Of What Makes Kenyan Drake A Breakout Candidate In 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Film Breakdown Of What Makes Kenyan Drake A Breakout Candidate In 2018

Special player. The game slowed down for him and the second Adam Gase realized it Ajayi was a goner.

Tannehill deserves a talent like KD.

If I had to pick a couple of players on the team who I think could be elite, Drake would be one of them.

A slimmer, less powerful version of Fred Taylor.

Drake can do everything well and he's not a small guy. He can run upright and leave LB's flat footed while also being able to slash and cut without losing his momentum. If there is a flaw it might be with short yardage situations where a comparison to Taylor would fall flat, FT was a thoroughbred.

Drake isn't small though and he certainly looks bigger than the guy Bama was usually splitting out wide.

Last edited:
A slimmer, less powerful version of Fred Taylor.

Drake can do everything well and he's not a small guy. He can run upright and leave LB's flat footed while also being able to slash and cut without losing his momentum. If there is a flaw it might be with short yardage situations where a comparison to Taylor would fall flat, FT was a thoroughbred.

Drake isn't small though and he certainly looks bigger than the guy Bama was usually splitting out wide.
Imo he reminds me of Marshall Faulk..nice posture when he runs, beautiful jump cut, hi level talent to execute a spin move, hands are very good, dexterity to flex, speed is elite for his position..

Everything looks good for a breakout year by this player..

Back
Top Bottom