A formal apology | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A formal apology

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I gave many of the guys from BBI slack when they came to our site in the past, and I would like to say I am sorry. I have been going over there alot recently to kill the down time of horid July, and most of these guys are very cool. Even though no matter how many times I tell tham that Nails and Gaylon are not our starter they can't figure it out, I have really enjoyed talking with most of them. I still think rude american is a waste of flesh, but they all can't be cool.

"I still think rude american is a waste of flesh, but they all can't be cool."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny stuff there.....

Originally posted by Dajesus
I gave many of the guys from BBI slack when they came to our site in the past, and I would like to say I am sorry. I have been going over there alot recently to kill the down time of horid July, and most of these guys are very cool. Even though no matter how many times I tell tham that Nails and Gaylon are not our starter they can't figure it out, I have really enjoyed talking with most of them. I still think rude american is a waste of flesh, but they all can't be cool.

GAYlon? Seriously dajesus....you gotta work on that spelling You're throwing some pretty good unintentional smack out there:lol: :lol: ;)

...and as far as rude goes, it's all in how you take him.;)

Back
Top Bottom