A funny story to show how good bill's fans are | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A funny story to show how good bill's fans are

So rabal did you make like a good little Bill's fan, and high tail it out of there?

Ok........story time

At the time, I was an undergraduate....thus didn't have the $$$ for season tickets. A co-worker had 4 seats and a friend of hers couldn't go. She called me the day before the game and asked me if I wanted the ticket and I said....uh.....yes(it was discounted :)). I also didn't have my own transportation thus I was at the mercy of my ride..

My ride wanted to leave at halftime but we convinced him to stay for the 3rd qtr......seeing it was the last game of the year ;) .....and we almost left after Bubba McDowell ran back the INT for a TD to make it 35-3.....however, we decided to wait because the alsles were full of "phony fans" leaving :rolleyes:. Thus, we watched Kenny Davis score to make it 35-10 and then saw the onsides kick and quick TD pass to Beebe.......

rest is history......That included the 29-10 thrashing 2 weeks later by the Bills over...yep you guessed it....the Doll-Felons in the AFC Championship game in Miami on 1/17/93 :lol:

BTW: Marino is 0-1 in the SB

Re: Ok........story time

Originally posted by rabal
At the time, I was an undergraduate....thus didn't have the $$$ for season tickets. A co-worker had 4 seats and a friend of hers couldn't go. She called me the day before the game and asked me if I wanted the ticket and I said....uh.....yes(it was discounted :)). I also didn't have my own transportation thus I was at the mercy of my ride..

My ride wanted to leave at halftime but we convinced him to stay for the 3rd qtr......seeing it was the last game of the year ;) .....and we almost left after Bubba McDowell ran back the INT for a TD to make it 35-3.....however, we decided to wait because the alsles were full of "phony fans" leaving :rolleyes:. Thus, we watched Kenny Davis score to make it 35-10 and then saw the onsides kick and quick TD pass to Beebe.......

rest is history......That included the 29-10 thrashing 2 weeks later by the Bills over...yep you guessed it....the Doll-Felons in the AFC Championship game in Miami on 1/17/93 :lol:

BTW: Marino is 0-1 in the SB

And it isn't like Kelly's record in the SB is better.

Back
Top Bottom