A great F-U to KC... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A great F-U to KC...

I'm going to love seeing KC's D lit up game after game!! How many years will it take for mgmt to realize they need serious upgrading on their D? Yeah, It would be so funny if we trade Pat to Oakland for a 2nd.

- Oakland has no cap room unless they deal Woodson, and with his cap number that won't be happening. Plus they just signed Renaldo Hill like a week ago, so they had been working on moving Buchanon.

- The Buchanon trade shouldn't effect a possible Surtain trade. Buchanon's 24 years old and still on his rookie contract, as other's have mentioned. Surtain's 29, on the last year of his contract, and looking for mega-money on his next deal. Given that, a 2nd rounder for him is perfectly reasonable and should be his value.

Speaking of how bad the GM is at KC, do any of you remembering that he signed Kendrell Bell for a 7-year contract this year and Kendrell played how many games in the past 3 years? What like 9 games....great job there. I can see why KC hates this guy.

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
Speaking of how bad the GM is at KC, do any of you remembering that he signed Kendrell Bell for a 7-year contract this year and Kendrell played how many games in the past 3 years? What like 9 games....great job there. I can see why KC hates this guy.

Actually he's played 31 games in the last 3 years. I don't think you cared about being correct though.

Spray Mucus said:
Sorry if this is a waste of board space but, with the multiple repeat threads, why the hell not...

Now that the Raiders got a 2nd (and 3rd) from Houston for one of there CB's... How sweet would it be if the Raiders offered us there 2nd rounder they got from Houston to us for Surtain? I don;t know there cap situation but, it would be a great block and nice F-U!

I just want the 2nd rounder, whether it comes from KC or the Raiders, but that would be great. I'd love to see that arrogant prick Peterson have it shoved right up his a-s. But I don't think the Raiders can afford Surtain, so I highly doubt anything will go down with Oakland.

Sarcastro said:
You are totally oversimplifying. First of all, why didn't the Texans just trade for Surtain for a 2nd rounder? If your reasoning is correct then the Texans should be the laughing stock of the NFL right now for trading a 2nd and a 3rd for Buchanon instead of just a 2nd for Surtain.

The answer is pretty simple. Buchanon is a 24 and is still on his rookie contract. That adds a TON of value to the trade. If you guys can make it so Surtain is 24 instead of 29, and then resign him to a contract where his cap hit for the next two years only amounts to 1.5 million dollars, I am sure more teams would be willing to trade for him.

If those were his specs, we wouldn't be trading him...

J to the C said:
Actually he's played 31 games in the last 3 years. I don't think you cared about being correct though.

Interesting, but there were 48 games played in the last 3 years. 17 games missed in 3 years, that is an average of just over 5 a year. I guess 5 games out a year is not that important.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Interesting, but there were 48 games played in the last 3 years. 17 games missed in 3 years, that is an average of just over 5 a year. I guess 5 games out a year is not that important.

If you ignore the fact that 13 of those games were last year, stemming from a weight-room injury. In the previous 3 years, he had only missed 4 games.

J to the C said:
If you ignore the fact that 13 of those games were last year, stemming from a weight-room injury. In the previous 3 years, he had only missed 4 games.

that would be the previous two years to last year

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
that would be the previous two years to last year

No, I was actually including his rookie season. He's missed 17 games over his 4 year career, with 13 of them coming last season.

Back
Top Bottom