A Great Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Great Idea

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
How about a bet between AJ and Finheaven and BBI for the 2 games the Dolphins play the Bills this season? The losing team's website has to make a change by either changing the web sites color scheme to match that of the winner, or display the logo of the winning team on the losers website for the rest of that week(Logo must be fairly large)? AJ please let me know if you would be down and if it is possible, if so I ll post the same post at BBI.

Originally posted by Dajesus
How about a bet between AJ and Finheaven and BBI for the 2 games the Dolphins play the Bills this season? The losing team's website has to make a change by either changing the web sites color scheme to match that of the winner, or display the logo of the winning team on the losers website for the rest of that week(Logo must be fairly large)? AJ please let me know if you would be down and if it is possible, if so I ll post the same post at BBI.
its a great idea, but what if there are injuries and the dolphins should lose, good grief, the blue and red colors would drive me nuts. everytime i logged on i'd be remided!:rolleyes:

Injuries happen good teams can rebound from injuries. Sure it would suck if we lost, but thats the fun of betting. I know Miami will win and it would be sweet to get to see the Bills fans choke on our colors for a week.

i'm sorry........

Injuries happen good teams can rebound from injuries. Sure it would suck if we lost, but thats the fun of betting. I know Miami will win and it would be sweet to get to see the Bills fans choke on our colors for a week.
i didn't catch the one week part, if the unthinkable happens, i can backoff for a week!;)

I will talk to AJ, but he is in the process of moving right now, so he might not be on line for a couple days.

Also, we are a part of the new Fan2Fan alliance, and when the season kicks off, we will be doing some fun things with the members of the new webring.

The Fan2Fan will have 16 team sites that we can visit during our games with those teams, and will be run with a greater respect then last years IFN.

If you want to make a bet, jump in on 984's Triple Threat Bet.

It would be nice to see some better colors over here.

Im all for it if we get some lee-way and put up the old Bills colors instead of their new freaking Power Puff Girls blue unis *shudder*

It would be nice to go over to the BBI and see the aqua and orange all over the site...he he he...:evil:

red white and blue is patriotic,

but aqua and orange would sure look better than that crap they're going to! (phew!)

Dajesus, what happens if we split the games, even though we're likely to sweep? Do we use total net points as a tiebreaker?

i think he was talking about each game!

Originally posted by Miamian
Dajesus, what happens if we split the games, even though we're likely to sweep? Do we use total net points as a tiebreaker?
he said the color change would only last a week!:confused:

It would be the week after each game. So if Miami wins the first 1 are colors are on BBI for a week, if we lose the 2nd then red white and blue are the colors here for a week.

So what do you think should i go to BBI with this?

yeah, go for it!

It would be the week after each game. So if Miami wins the first 1 are colors are on BBI for a week, if we lose the 2nd then red white and blue are the colors here for a week.

So what do you think should i go to BBI with this?
i think i know AJ, and i'm sure he'd go with it. there's a lot of time between now and the season though, just for courtesys sake, i'd ask first!

87 I know you have concerns because you don't get along with the head of BBI, but wouldn't that make the bet sweeter?

Back
Top Bottom