A great mock draft (link) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A great mock draft (link)

COMEBACKRICKY

Superbowl MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys I think you guys should check this mock draft out:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Hasnt been updated in a few days so I dont think we will go with a NT in the third. Hopefully we go with Bennett who had plenty of experience as a blocking TE playing here at A&M, who could also develop into a very dangerous pass catching TE.

This has quickly become one of my favorite sites, it provides a lot of info including 2009 prospect info.The Emmit smith page provides for a few laughs as well: http://walterfootball.com/emmitt.php

Don't tell me Emmitt really talks like that! I never really payed attention to him but my god I'm going to start now.

Its pretty nice, switch Wheatley with Flacco, and Rucker with Carlson and it would be better!

I woulndt mind either TE at the top of the 4th I think they will both be pretty decent. Im not sold on Flacco, Im one of those nuts that woulndt mind taking Brohm with our 2a pick. :D

If SS Josh Barrett is there with the 57th Pick we need to take him

I agree with you 100%. I feel that Barrett will be a very good saftey in this league. I know CB is a pressing issue but I feel that we can still get a decent one in the third round, and taking the second best saftey in the second round. I dont see this happening becasue I think we signed E. Wilson, and he will probably stopgap till next years draft. He gets injured a lot, so I would like to have Barrett back him up or compete. Maybe J. Allen can go back to CB, have Wilson as FS and Barrett at SS. Oh wait, Allen sucks at CB doesnt he...

I agree with you 100%. I feel that Barrett will be a very good saftey in this league. I know CB is a pressing issue but I feel that we can still get a decent one in the third round, and taking the second best saftey in the second round. I dont see this happening becasue I think we signed E. Wilson, and he will probably stopgap till next years draft. He gets injured a lot, so I would like to have Barrett back him up or compete. Maybe J. Allen can go back to CB, have Wilson as FS and Barrett at SS. Oh wait, Allen sucks at CB doesnt he...
i would keep J. Allen at FS and bring in Barrett at SS IMO we would have really good Safteys

Back
Top Bottom