A Hero's Welcome | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Hero's Welcome

I cannot stop watching the play. It is almost on a loop on my laptop.

That is so beautiful, I wish every night before I actually fell asleep, I saw that in my mind...just before the actual dream.

When I did a locker room tour, they said nobody was allowed to walk on the logo in the middle of the room. I guess that superstition doesn't apply when you beat the Pats :lol:

I have always loved Ian Eagle as an announcer, he covers the Brooklyn Nets as well, one of the best in the business in my personal opinion. So it was in Classic Ian Eagle style to say, "The Lateral Heard Round the World"; as the Miami Dolphins celebrated their win, in the end zone after the winning play. Great Job, Ian, thanks for adding to an incredible memory, I'll now take to the end of my Fandom!!!

I thought it was funny that Ian got fooled early on the play.

"Tannehill will throw it, and this will end it after the shovel, Or will it, LOOK OUT!

LMAO

I thought it was funny that Ian got fooled early on the play.

"Tannehill will throw it, and this will end it after the shovel, Or will it, LOOK OUT!

LMAO
He just has a knack for some amazing quotes as he describes the action. I've never heard any announcer or commentator with his quick witted analysis. He's absolutely fantastic at his job. I took a listen around the web of other games and calls, no one and I mean no one, comes close to Ian Eagle. If you ever heard him call a Brooklyn Nets Basketball game, you're in for a treat.

Back
Top Bottom