A.J. Feeley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A.J. Feeley

As for veteran Fa's to push him, Brad Johnson should be available and cheap, Quincy Carter, David Garrard, Jon Kitna, Tommy Maddox, Gus Frerotte, Rich Gannon, Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck (doubtful), Trent Dilfer. My top choices would be Kitna, Garrard, Maddox, Frerotte, Brad Johnson, and Hasselbeck at the right price that is.

Kitna I like. Gannon will soon be a coach. The rest I'm not too sure about. I do like QB Walters from Arizona State. I think he will be a steal wherever he is picked.

feeleyrox said:
What do you think of him?
At first,I thought,oh boy,more money down the drain.But after these last two prefomances(sp),I see he is the best we had since Marino.:cooldude:
I guess...compared to what we have had since Marino....which isnt much.

feeleyrox said:
What do you think of him?
At first,I thought,oh boy,more money down the drain.But after these last two prefomances(sp),I see he is the best we had since Marino.:cooldude:

Who are you including in the line up?

Fiedler
Lucas
Griese
Feeley

Talk about the lesser or 4 evils...

HVACservice said:
Im extremely confident going with Feeley into next season.

He is always going to have people that "just dont like him".

Thats fine.

But every game AJ gets a few more people to believe in him.

And every game AJ continues to improve.

He will never be able to satisfy everyone....

but the majority will come along eventually.

Last week.....

No Interceptions returned for TD`s.

No Passes batted down at the line of scrimage.

No Intentional grounding calls.

He threw the "game winning" touchdown.

He played hurt.

And he is our starting QB.

I support him.

Period.

yes, it was great to see him progress so much against the worst defense in the nfl. :rolleyes:
these next 5 games will tell his story. imo regardless, the f.o. has to get somebody in here to compete with him for the job. no matter how he plays, he's not in the untouchable class.

DolphanD said:
As for veteran Fa's to push him, Brad Johnson should be available and cheap, Quincy Carter, David Garrard, Jon Kitna, Tommy Maddox, Gus Frerotte, Rich Gannon, Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck (doubtful), Trent Dilfer. My top choices would be Kitna, Garrard, Maddox, Frerotte, Brad Johnson, and Hasselbeck at the right price that is.
why push the guy if youve already invested in him? this next year without another QB controversy should be feeley's chance to play out his potential. you have the same logic as DW with this statement. feeley doesnt need to be prodded and pushed. he knows what is expected of him. you would kill the football team if you were making decisions for it, first with your QB's confidence. fiedler was a QB who had to compete for the job, not a 3 game starter.

Gaphinfan said:
Feeley Lacks the fire and Passion to be a leader.

Sure he plays hurt, but look how slow he gets up and look at his facial expressions when he walks back to the line.

I will name a couple guys that wo uld be twice as pumped up when they were hurt and driving down the field: Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway,Peyton Manning, Steve Mcnair, Donavan McNabb,
OMG he is playing Like Allen Iverson and you dont think thats passion as a leader?

PhinSoldia said:
OMG he is playing Like Allen Iverson and you dont think thats passion as a leader?
maybe we should encourage feeley to score inside the paint more.

My thoughts on him since day one have not changed. You all really over rated him IMO.

gr8slayer, your right, Dolfans really are tryign to make Feeley about to be better then he is. I knew he was a mistake from day 1!

ErroneousFlint said:
why push the guy if youve already invested in him? this next year without another QB controversy should be feeley's chance to play out his potential. you have the same logic as DW with this statement. feeley doesnt need to be prodded and pushed. he knows what is expected of him. you would kill the football team if you were making decisions for it, first with your QB's confidence. fiedler was a QB who had to compete for the job, not a 3 game starter.

he's not tom brady or vick or manning or mcnabb, so his job status shouldn't be as safe as theirs are. he's not a young rook with a huge contract and time to grow, he's a 27 yr old fromer 3rd stringer who has one more year to prove he is the man, or he's outta here. the cream should rise to the top with a qb competition, so if he's the man, he should be able to go out and prove it. case and point: look at brees. the heat was on his arse this year and he responded. feeley is gonna need somebody on his arse so he doesn't get content and stops improving, b/c his performance thus far is not acceptable.

gr8slayer said:
My thoughts on him since day one have not changed. You all really over rated him IMO.
i dont have him over-rated. i wouldnt have gone after him in the first place but we have him and thats that. now we have to make the best of it. feely on his own, with this offensive plan is ****. feeley with childress to play daddy to him w/ a new offensive scheme has alot of promise. or at least is the best of the situation.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
gr8slayer, your right, Dolfans really are tryign to make Feeley about to be better then he is. I knew he was a mistake from day 1!
would i find this in your past posts?

Back
Top Bottom