A Johnson and Scott McGarrahan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Johnson and Scott McGarrahan

Originally posted by dolfan22
Albert Johnson ( the third no less ) had an outsatanding season in the Cfl prior to signing with Miami . He won rookie of the year , and had a ton of all purpose yardage . He excelled at punt returns . Does anyone know how his progress from surgery has/ is going? He may be a long shot , but if Miami adds no more recievers and is healthy I would not be surprised to see him earn a roster spot and contribute on special teams.

I have zero doubts he is an upgrade over Ogden ( he played for Winnipeg , where I live )

Haley was CFL Defensive Player of the Year. It doesn't convert over here and very few CFL'ers have much of a career after starting out in the CFL. CFL is full of 4th/5th string scrubs with the odd gem like Warren Moon.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Haley was CFL Defensive Player of the Year. It doesn't convert over here and very few CFL'ers have much of a career after starting out in the CFL. CFL is full of 4th/5th string scrubs with the odd gem like Warren Moon.
P.S. Mark Dixon is also from the CFL

Like I said. "The odd gem". Garcia honestly should have never sunk that far. He ripped the CFL up. Dixon's is a good story however I don't think he's that good of an Offensive linemen.

remember QB Henry Burris ex of CFL that we looked at, but GB signed - he was cut for Heupel - so that tell you a lot.

Originally posted by dolphan39
remember QB Henry Burris ex of CFL that we looked at, but GB signed - he was cut for Heupel - so that tell you a lot.

Nah it was a show of desperacy on the NFL level that he even got on someones roster. He was a QB on a really bad team in the CFL and wasn't even that good.

Back
Top Bottom