A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

5 games in and he is showing enormous potential. Those game winning drives will come in time as he develops more weapons.

Bob Griffin the turd - OVER----RATED!!! Got his **** smacked by the Falcons today.... tryin to matchup with Matty Ice... :lol: GET REAL!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion WV, but why the hell do you have to make everything personal with a player you dont like? Especially someone that was concussed?

what did he do yesterday exactly besides not being able to put the game away despite numerous chances in the 4th qtr to do so. You guys won b/c your D played great, your QB was decent but again was given numerous chances to end that game and couldn't do it until the game was basically over after the late INT for you guys.

Congrats on the win though and the QB looks like a keeper, I just didn't see where all the accolades would be coming from based on yesterday.

Man its going to be fun watching the Jests get EMBARRASED tonight on national TV. :lol: But, all of us know that no matter what happens you will show up trying to troll tomorrow. SMH.

You didn't see Andrew Luck lead Indy back from 21-3 down at the half to win beat GB? Tannheill is playing well but we are 5 games in and he's had 2 maybe 3 decent-good games. Let's calm down, remember how "great" Cam Newton was last year? now he's a "bust" supposedly. People make proclamations way too quickly both good and bad.

Luck wasnt on the list. He is a better QB than Tannemal and likely will remain so for a long time. He is one of the very FEW QBs that would be on a list of guys who I would trade Tannemal for straight up right now. In fact, Luck would be the only no brainer of the very small group. Come to think of it, he may be the only one on the list. I have stated that even Matty Ice would be a coin flip so theres that.

However as my crystal ball was telling me last night, I foresee a lot of battles between Tannemal and Luck in the playoffs. EPIC battles. I think we may just have the better team when these 2 QBs take over the AFC. Its going to be like Peyton vs. Brady for a long time. Get used to it too, as the Jests will be a laughingstock that the phins destroy twice every year on their way to CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!

that ones gonna be ugly tonight...probably can be in bed by half time

that ones gonna be ugly tonight...probably can be in bed by half time

No well in hell Im not staying up to watch this debacle...... especially if they put Tebow in. The Rex post game presser should be fun. :lol:

Man its going to be fun watching the Jests get EMBARRASED tonight on national TV. :lol: But, all of us know that no matter what happens you will show up trying to troll tomorrow. SMH.

I'll be here win or lose like I always am.

Luck wasnt on the list. He is a better QB than Tannemal and likely will remain so for a long time. He is one of the very FEW QBs that would be on a list of guys who I would trade Tannemal for straight up right now. In fact, Luck would be the only no brainer of the very small group. Come to think of it, he may be the only one on the list. I have stated that even Matty Ice would be a coin flip so theres that.

However as my crystal ball was telling me last night, I foresee a lot of battles between Tannemal and Luck in the playoffs. EPIC battles. I think we may just have the better team when these 2 QBs take over the AFC. Its going to be like Peyton vs. Brady for a long time. Get used to it too, as the Jests will be a laughingstock that the phins destroy twice every year on their way to CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!

we know your crystal ball is always right:lol:

enjoy the win, don't look to far ahead.

dont go to bed, enjoy the debacle, it is the jets afterall

oh i won't...it's pro football...and i got some cold ones chilling so i'll watch it to the bloody end...but it sure looks like a night where i could catch up on some sleep...

i want to see how the jets try to cover for no revis...last week is was kyle wilson on the outside in vertical coverage a lot with no help and he got destroyed at the los alex smith just kept missing wide wide open guys...those slow safeties and kyle wilson starting on the boundary is a problem in coverage...big time

and sanchez...just maddeningly inconsistent...misses throws he should make all the damn time...and now he lost his blankie on slant routes and 3rd downs holmes...that teams in trouble

may well be the week where tebow becomes the starter for the rest of the season...

Hi folks, new here so please go easy......

Anyway, had to register and post about this guy. I have never been so excited to be a fan of this team. Tannehill looks the part, the absolute part. He stands in the pocket, he has all the throws, he moves us down the field with routine ease, hell this boy has been 2 plays away from leading this organisation to a 4 and 1 start. This group of players were hammered all pre season for being poor, Tannehill is making those players look better. Hartline and Bess look like NFL receivers.

What has impressed me is he is showing different skills each week. Yesterday we didn't need to go throwing ball after ball, we just needed to manage the game as the Bengals run D is not great. Tannehill did that. Last week he picked the Cards D apart, Oakland he did a bit of both whilst the Texans were his opener. He just looks an all around supreme talent.

I'd go as far to say that we have an almost nailed on elite QB. Give this boy some weapons at TE and a #1 WR, with this defense and this organisation is alive and kicking.

dont go to bed, enjoy the debacle, it is the jets afterall

Ha, maybe they might end the game early to save the fans and viewers some sleep and time. This bloodbath is going to be the hand that pulls the trigger on the sanchize, you can book it

Hi folks, new here so please go easy......

Anyway, had to register and post about this guy. I have never been so excited to be a fan of this team. Tannehill looks the part, the absolute part. He stands in the pocket, he has all the throws, he moves us down the field with routine ease, hell this boy has been 2 plays away from leading this organisation to a 4 and 1 start. This group of players were hammered all pre season for being poor, Tannehill is making those players look better. Hartline and Bess look like NFL receivers.

What has impressed me is he is showing different skills each week. Yesterday we didn't need to go throwing ball after ball, we just needed to manage the game as the Bengals run D is not great. Tannehill did that. Last week he picked the Cards D apart, Oakland he did a bit of both whilst the Texans were his opener. He just looks an all around supreme talent.

I'd go as far to say that we have an almost nailed on elite QB. Give this boy some weapons at TE and a #1 WR, with this defense and this organisation is alive and kicking.

Welcome aboard. Keep the posts coming and dont mind the trolls.

tanny picked apart the cards d cause they blitzed him so much...against cinci the bengals were depending on their front 4 for pressure...makes sense considering how many sacks they had coming in...and tanny took what was given to him and when had opportunities for chunk yardage he made the right reads and throws...cinci tried to hide their secondary by not blitzing so much...required a patient not forcing things qb...

Back
Top Bottom