A little help? Quick question... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little help? Quick question...

NorthFinFan85 said:
No I didn't miss the context... theres a big differences between not being heard, and being heard and just getting shutdown in the case of the Rep. Supreme court advantage.

Same results...

What I mean by that is, having a voice is a heck of a lot better than not having one at all. Even if it means the same result, ultimately not getting the policy you wanted.

NorthFinFan85 said:
What I mean by that is, having a voice is a heck of a lot better than not having one at all. Even if it means the same result, ultimately not getting the policy you wanted.

Kinda like swinging for the fence and ending up striking out... ??

phinphan11 said:
Kinda like swinging for the fence and ending up striking out... ??

Well if thats the comparison you want to use. I mean at least you got the chance to bat right, instead of just being "out?"

lilcubanphinfan said:
by the way do u go to the U

Nah, too expensive for me...I'm at FIU. And BTW, Goik thanks for your lengthy research...it helped out a lot :D

NorthFinFan85 said:
Well if thats the comparison you want to use. I mean at least you got the chance to bat right, instead of just being "out?"

That's what happens when you strike "out".

Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. It all started out being a joke. Didn't mean to touch a nerve or anything.

Boy, I hope we trade Surtain today so we don't have threads like this.

Ozzy rules!!

phinphan11 said:
That's what happens when you strike "out".

Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. It all started out being a joke. Didn't mean to touch a nerve or anything.

I understand, i was being semi-serious about the situation.

I think a more mysterious question is, "How does David Stern keeps his $10 million/year job in the NBA?"...and how has he kept it for so long with the NBA steadily going into the toilet. Stern is worse than Gary Bettman. :shakeno: I also think that Tags keep the NFL owners happy by making sure they get a huge slice of the tv money...but too bad the real fans can't get tickets to the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom