A little help? Quick question... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little help? Quick question...

phinphan11 said:
Tell it to the judge... (Supreme Court Judge that is) ... :lol:
I tried to but I couldnt get close enough. They dont like me I guess.....must be my big mouth or lack of respect for authority

NorthFinFan85 said:
I was more so referring to the fact that Gore had more actual votes than Bush regardless.
I know. I was just stating how I felt and correcting you on that whole election thing.

Boik14 said:
I tried to but I couldnt get close enough. They dont like me I guess.....must be my big mouth or lack of respect for authority

Or just because you weren't a republican... ;)

phinphan11 said:
Or just because you weren't a republican... ;)
Thank god for that! And since when do I have to be a republican to speak my mind? Or is that the influence of our slug of a President?

Boik14 said:
Thank god for that! And since when do I have to be a republican to speak my mind? Or is that the influence of our slug of a President?

Yeah, that makes you a terrorist.

NorthFinFan85 said:
What you have to be Republican to be heard?

I guess you missed the context of what was being said... Or you didn't realze that the Supreme Court was slanted toward the right (aka. Republican)

NorthFinFan85 said:
Yeah, that makes you a terrorist.
A terrorist mastermind who our intelligence agencies will never find LOL.

Boik14 said:

See above post for your answer...

phinphan11 said:
See above post for your answer...
I know its slanted towards the right....i just dont see how that affects freedom of speech. Whatever.

phinphan11 said:
I guess you missed the context of what was being said... Or you didn't realze that the Supreme Court was slanted toward the right (aka. Republican)

No I didn't miss the context... theres a big differences between not being heard, and being heard and just getting shutdown in the case of the Rep. Supreme court advantage.

Back
Top Bottom