A Little Lb. Big Production. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Lb. Big Production.

dolhindan

Rookie
Reaction score
Check out BBK; "Zack attack!" This guy is so far under the radar and under rated. Ben Burr Kirven out of Washington is a little under sized but man his production shows up huge. Check out his tape on youtube. I picked him up in R7P20 on "Fanspeak's On the Clock" , I have been playing around with it for a couple of month now. Slimm has him projected as #12 on his LB Seniors list but I have not seen or herd much on him. Think he is real good. Check him out. He will be a steel.

I like him a lot, and on Day 3, he'd be on my radar, but assuming Miami runs something similar to NE, he'd play the same role as Baker, and that spot saw about a third of the snaps for NE late in the season. Good in coverage, good instincts, good athlete, but I think he's for someone else.

I like him a lot, and on Day 3, he'd be on my radar, but assuming Miami runs something similar to NE, he'd play the same role as Baker, and that spot saw about a third of the snaps for NE late in the season. Good in coverage, good instincts, good athlete, but I think he's for someone else.

with everything you just said, seems like I'd love this guy in a 7th round Special Teams role.

Seems like he would be a candidate to compete with Chase Allen or Mike Hull, I wouldn't start talking about him taking Jeromes role yet.

Looking at the Parcells/BB defensive model, undersized LB's are not valued at all.

The Giants/Patriots always had bigger, physical backers.

Back
Top Bottom