A little optimistic view ...for a change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little optimistic view ...for a change

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Frank (San Juan, Puerto Rico): What is going on with the Dolphins organization? They are having problems with staff, and now with Ricky Williams and David Boston? What are they doing?

Chris Mortensen: Ricky Williams problems is his own. If he should lose this appeal - and I think he has a chance of winning it - then he's going to lose money, not playing time. Boston is a different cat. They know that. But their receivers coach, Jerry Sullivan, has had a real success with Boston in Arizona so let's wait and see. As for the staff, that obviously is a concern, maybe even messy.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=5261

Justasportsfan said:
hey, I'm a nice guy.Besides Mort has a better opinion than Prisco.

Yeah, one's a closet Bills fan, and the other's a closet Jets fan... :lol: :lol:

Take you're pick Phinz fans... :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Yeah, one's a closet Bills fan, and the other's a closet Jets fan... :lol: :lol:

Take you're pick Phinz fans... :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:
and BOTH were right about the Fins last year :roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
Frank (San Juan, Puerto Rico): What is going on with the Dolphins organization? They are having problems with staff, and now with Ricky Williams and David Boston? What are they doing?

Chris Mortensen: Ricky Williams problems is his own. If he should lose this appeal - and I think he has a chance of winning it - then he's going to lose money, not playing time. Boston is a different cat. They know that. But their receivers coach, Jerry Sullivan, has had a real success with Boston in Arizona so let's wait and see. As for the staff, that obviously is a concern, maybe even messy.

I want to know why he thinks Ricky has a good chance of winning his appeal. I wonder if there is further info about this test he took that we aren't privvy too? Oh well, I am not too worried about it. David Boston looked a lot better on the first day of this mini camp than the last so, perhaps he is starting to fit in and get in line with Miami's system.

Samphin said:
I want to know why he thinks Ricky has a good chance of winning his appeal. I wonder if there is further info about this test he took that we aren't privvy too? Oh well, I am not oo worried about it. David Boston looked a lot better on the first day of this mini camp than the last so, perhaps he is sterting to fit in and get in line with Miami's system.

I'm guessing he thinks that Ricky has a chance of winning because Ricky passed another test that day, and the dehydration argument might work.

I hope Ricky wins the appeal, but if he doesn't, it only affects him. However, if he loses and then fails another test, he will be hurting more people than just himself.

Samphin said:
I want to know why he thinks Ricky has a good chance of winning his appeal. I wonder if there is further info about this test he took that we aren't privvy too? Oh well, I am not oo worried about it. David Boston looked a lot better on the first day of this mini camp than the last so, perhaps he is sterting to fit in and get in line with Miami's system.
I was wondering myself. That's why I said it wast optimistic. He knows something we don't :confused:

iceblizzard69 said:
I'm guessing he thinks that Ricky has a chance of winning because Ricky passed another test that day, and the dehydration argument might work.

I hope Ricky wins the appeal, but if he doesn't, it only affects him. However, if he loses and then fails another test, he will be hurting more people than just himself.

I forget where I read it but I think he was just above the "mendoza line" of the test too. I'm just glad we're not talking about playing time. :whew:

When were you right?

CirclingWagons said:
Love to know the answer TO THIS ONE.... Was it when you said the Bills would beat the phins in Miami or was it when you said they would beat them in Buff.????

ZOD said:
I forget where I read it but I think he was just above the "mendoza line" of the test too. I'm just glad we're not talking about playing time. :whew:

Yeah, he got a 15, which is the lowest possible positive score. I don't really buy the whole dehydration argument, but since he got a 15 and then passed another drug test that same day he could get off. I hope he wins the appeal, but at least he won't miss any playing time if he doesn't.

CirclingWagons said:

Even a blind bird finds a worm every now and then...

maybe he had some poppy seed bread before the test, that stuff can get u a positive in a drug test haha

Justasportsfan said:

your optimism makes me wanna puke :D

Back
Top Bottom