a little outside running? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a little outside running?

dolphguernica

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i know leonard henry's stats look nice but take away that big run and he had 17 carries for about 32 yards under 2 yards per carry. why does it seem like every running play is up the middle or between tacklers? do you ever see us run the ball to the outside ever? i sure don't!!

I posted something similar in the gameday thread...and someone replied, "because the Jets OLB's are too fast and we dont have good Offensive Tackles" ...But, i thought we should've at least tried...Its clear Wanny meant it when he said he was not changing game plans once Ricky left.

dolphguernica said:
i know leonard henry's stats look nice but take away that big run and he had 17 carries for about 32 yards under 2 yards per carry. why does it seem like every running play is up the middle or between tacklers? do you ever see us run the ball to the outside ever? i sure don't!!

They ran one play to the left for zero yards. They ran zero plays to the right. Everything else was a rugby scrum between the tackles.

i hear ya we should of tried but we dont run to the outside ever in any of these 4 games!! im not just talking against the jets we have no creativity running the ball for some reason i dont get it all our runs have been up the middle in all these games!!

Take away? Take away? YOU DON'T TAKE AWAY RUNS when it comes to stats! So what if he had 56 yards as a big chunk - the matter is he STILL HAD THAT. It's such a joke to use that term " if you take away this...you only had that. " Well, you can't take them away.

Back
Top Bottom