A long 2 Days. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A long 2 Days.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is surtain staying or going.Will the dolphins keep thier #2.Will they trade out of the #2..Alot of Questions..Its all gunna stay this way until Saturday.I think the Dolphins are going to stay with the #2 and draft R.Brown.I really dont think the Vikes are going to give us the #7 and #18.I dont care for Washingtons,Because all the HB will be gone.Bears-Brown.Tampa Bay-Williams and the Cards-Benson.The cards go #8.So thats why i dont want the #9 from washington.I hope we get the Vikes #7 and #18,because than we can get a HB.If not stay with our #2 and get Ronnie (H2)Brown...

I woudl take the #9 if it also meant getting a second round pick. Not having a pick until the 3rd round would be terrible.

fin-atic said:
I woudl take the #9 if it also meant getting a second round pick. Not having a pick until the 3rd round would be terrible.

Don't forget- the Water Boy IS our 2nd round pick :wink:

fin-atic said:

I think we'll get our second round and we'll know about it before draft day.

I feel that K.C. will trade the #46 pick to us by tomorrow for Pat Surtain. I wish we could have kept Surtain and resigned him before all this happened...well before his cap # got so damn big. I'll miss Pat no doubt but from a business point of view...we probably need to trade him. I think that Saban has stuck to his guns...and will not trade Pat at a discount...period!!!

Go Fins!!!

fin-atic said:
So you want no HB at #9.Just so we have a 2nd round pick...:roflmao:

Is it Saturday yet? I've never been so excited about a draft day. I guess this is what it's like to cheer for a crappy team.

Take this for what it's worth...

One of my buddies just called me and said he was out in Ft. Lauderdale last night and saw Surtain, McMichael, and Chambers out. He said he talked with them for a couple of minutes and they said KC had given in to our requests and that we'd be getting the 4th they originally offered plus their 2nd. My buddy was probably really drunk and who knows what could have or couldn't have been said, but that's what he told me.

Im guessing that maybe nick (if we get minny to bite) would trade down from 18 to nab a second rounder.

Hell if I don't admire Saban.

We can't afford to keep Surtain this year and sign our draft picks.
When the other teams heard Surtains asking price and compensation we wanted, they backed out fast.
KC is the only team interested (as far as we know), and still Saban told them to got to hell with their 4th rounder.
He's got balls of steel guys.

Back
Top Bottom