A look at the bright side. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A look at the bright side.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Yeah right!!! :lol:

I bet some of you people actually tuned into this thread to see what kind of gold I would try to spin out of this straw and you were ready to pounce weren't you??? :nana:

Well, I won't blow sunshine up your a$$, mainly because I didn't see the game so if there were any brights spots, I didn't see them and they damn sure aren't getting any print.

What I do think is that this is definately the turning point of the season. It's either straight down or turnaround.

It's too bad that the next two games are against teams that we should beat. I would rather we be playing a couple more play off caliber teams than the Ravens and Redskins. At least then, if we won, we would know what we had. This way we may very well win these next two and fall back into the trap of thinking everything is okay. When it's clear that everything is NOT okay.

Yep, I said it....It's most assuredly NOT okay in Miami.

Does that mean that hope is gone? No, not in week 10. Anybody who gives up now has no heart at all. How many times have we all heard that teams that played in the last two SBs were 5-4 at this point in their season?

Nope, can't give up yet.

Does it mean that I'm going to continue to hold off on hotel reservations in Houston for the big Febuary game? Yeah, I'm not completely blinded by this aqua and orange haze. There seems to be a major rip in the fabric of this team, which could be everything from the owner to the waterboy.

Anyway, It was a pitiful performance, one usually reserved for December but, as opposed to embarrassing themselves to end the season and not being able to do anything about it, maybe this time they'll stand up like men and redeem themselves.

And that's about the best I can do with this loss. Sorry.

I do have a few questions, I was listening to the game on the radio all day but didn't get to see some things I have questions about.

The first one is, Was it Wade Smith that was getting killed again or was it the whole O-line??

Second, How did Kendall Newson look?

Third, How did Rosenfels look? I know he came in against third stringers and such but, I want to know about his accuracy more than anything else.

Thanks, and please move on, I will be....Next week's game needs to be won, no need worrying about the Titans anymore.

Go Miami.

Last edited:
I don't know how you can say that this team should beat Baltimore. They held the Rams offense to something like 122 yds of total offense.

hmmmm, I don't know, maybe last year's game gives me that impression.....irregardless, this is the turning point and IF we beat Baltimore, it will be much less impressive than if we beat KC right????

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I don't know how you can say that this team should beat Baltimore. They held the Rams offense to something like 122 yds of total offense.

you must of not watched the game, cause the reason the rams had such low yards is because they "D" gave them awesome field position everytime they made a turnover happen. its not because the ravens "D" played so awesome, it did play well, don't get me wrong but it didn't play so awesome that it was to hold them to 122 yards. They did score 33 points, so that right there shows that the rams "D" played awesome and they also had great field position and didn't have to go far to score those points.....not trying to put u down in anyway, jus saying i dont think you watched the game at all......

I have a bright side. At least we aren't Steeler Fans, Buccaneer Fans, Raider Fans, Falcons Fans and a few other teams that are more disappointing then the Dolphins

Originally posted by RunRlCKYRun

you must of not watched the game, cause the reason the rams had such low yards is because they "D" gave them awesome field position everytime they made a turnover happen. its not because the ravens "D" played so awesome, it did play well, don't get me wrong but it didn't play so awesome that it was to hold them to 122 yards. They did score 33 points, so that right there shows that the rams "D" played awesome and they also had great field position and didn't have to go far to score those points.....not trying to put u down in anyway, jus saying i dont think you watched the game at all......

No problem. I did watch the game. The Rams D were awesome but the Rams O didn't do squat. They were given great field position and could only come up with field goals most of the time. That means that the Ravens D also played great. Our O has done squat. It will be hard for them to get anything done against the Ravens.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
I have a bright side. At least we aren't Steeler Fans, Buccaneer Fans, Raider Fans, Falcons Fans and a few other teams that are more disappointing then the Dolphins

Thanks for at least staying with the topic. :D

Here's a bright side: At least I don't expect to win any more games. If we do, great..wonderful..blah, blah. But I can see now that this team is the same as Phins teams of years past. No balls, no heart, enough talent to win it all, but no desire. No big deal. I'm not going to worry about it any more.

And the bright side is, I wont be horribly disappointed like I have been the last 2 weeks.

I am sorry I am usually really optimistic, but after this game I am struggling to find something positive about it. It was REALLY a bad game. There was not a single part of the game that I actually felt we could build off of. Granted we are still 5-4 and IF (a HUGE IF) we can turn it around they can still do a lot. However, something needs to change. I am just HOPING that this is the kick in the *** they need and they come out with some heart and play hard the rest of the year.

Are you kidding me

Of course there is a bright side . . . didn't you see Turk punt? He ROCKS!!!!

Texphinphan

Nowhere to go but up :confused:

I am really trying hard to stay positive gang but it's hard.

Was that not the worst performance of a Dolphin team yet?

At least in the regular season.

Here's the problem, even if they did scrape their way into the playoffs, would they really deserve to be on the same field as teams like Indy and Tenn.?

I'm a fan for life but how long can we put up with this cr#$$p

Amber will be Cheerleader of the week
252004CheerleaderCal-med.jpg

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree

Add the Giants to that list. Hey, we got killed by arguably the best team in the league at arguably the toughest venue in the league. The Giants got creamed at home....by the FALCONS. :lol:

See, there's always a silver lining somewhere. You just gotta look real hard sometimes. :D

Re: Re: A look at the bright side.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Amber will be Cheerleader of the week
252004CheerleaderCal-med.jpg

"Things" are looking up already.

Back
Top Bottom