A look at the rest of the conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A look at the rest of the conference

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I start this off by saying sorry if any of this is repeated, but I felt like putting a thread about this.

It finally seems like the pats have fallen from the grace of luck. With there entire team almost comming back last year things finally have changed.

1. Tom Brady will get a contract somewhat less than Peyton. Although it is not as large will take significant cap space.

2. There coordinators is gone, and with that players like Joe Adruzzi (sp) will leave NE. At least he has.

3. No more Ty law worries. NE is getting ****y with using newer and newer players. Never discout a veteran. Remember there secondary did not do as good this year. They got burned a few times (Cincy and Miami).

4. Teddi Bruchi might retire. this is an outside chance but after health issues it was on his mind or so i heard.

On to Buffalo:

1. Like it was said on the board, new QB, which could be better than bledsoe, because losman might actually move to avoid a sack. But there may be adjustment time so for at least some of the season. I dont think buffalo has enough skill to mask 1st year starter mistakes like pitt did.

Jets:

1. Cant see much, have to see how Abraham situation works out, and penningtons arm. Qb's comming back from injuries usually have a drop off. And his wasnt a minor thing.

A 9-6 record couild deffinetly win this division this year and cut us some slack with the new coach and the personell adjustments. Basically im glad to see the pats lose key players, that I believe they underestemated the value of just because people filled in good at the time.

9-6?? 10-6, 9-7??

we'll go .500 IMO, no playoffs. You pick out the negatives but the Pats are awesome, the Bills are good, and the Jets are efficient and built for the playoffs.

yea our division is going to be terrible this season. we may have a chance

You're missing some important points:

Buffalo lost Pat Williams, Jets lost Fergeson => our running game just improved

finzfans084 said:
yea our division is going to be terrible this season. we may have a chance

haha i wouldn't go that far to say its going to be terrible... yes theyve all lost some key pieces but most of their teams are still intact...

Ohio Fanatic said:
You're missing some important points:

Buffalo lost Pat Williams, Jets lost Fergeson => our running game just improved

We couldn't run that ball against Cincy last year and at the time they were giving up like 164 yards per game. We had something like 25 yards rushing in that game.

My point is what other team lose/gain on their D-line or at linebacker isn't going to make a difference unless we can get the O-line to play better.

i heard a rumor about plax going to the bills... i dont know though with moulds and evans would they wanna pick u plaxico too? hmmm if they did thatd be some scary options for losman...

probably just some bull though

datruth55 said:
My point is what other team lose/gain on their D-line or at linebacker isn't going to make a difference unless we can get the O-line to play better.

I think that improvement at the O-Line is a given. We really can't get much worse and Houck is probably the best O-Line coach in the business.

Back
Top Bottom