A lot of Closet fin fans all over !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A lot of Closet fin fans all over !!!!

Mr.offerdahl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I´ve always paid attention to how many " not supposed " phin fans are suddenly very aware of what happens with my team , and cheer along with me and cry .....etcetera ....why ??? ...they say they are cowboys , bills , raider fans .....but they like the dolphins ...they are just waiting for our team to win TO SWITCH TEAMS !!!!!! this really pisses me off !!!!!! ............real dolphin fans know the history of this franchise and have suffered and cheered along for years ... they know a lot about the different decades of our team and their style of play on each one of them ...... can predict a play ....know player tenencies ...etc etc ...... ....YOU MUST LIVE AND DIE WITH OUR TEAM !!!!! ....... if not ....don´t even dare to wear any clothes bearing our precious dolphin across the sun .

Riccardo Erdös Cappon
Alias MR . Offerdahl .

All you bill fans that post here ....do you really love the bills ???

Yes... its just fun to get different perspective and to see how other teams in the same division are doing. Sorry I forgot it was the law to only visit your own message board.

Then I guess there are a ton of closet bills fans posing as dolphin fans at the bills boards...

BillsCA said:
Yes... its just fun to get different perspective and to see how other teams in the same division are doing. Sorry I forgot it was the law to only visit your own message board.

Then I guess there are a ton of closet bills fans posing as dolphin fans at the bills boards...

IT is note the law ..any inteligent post by any other team fan is welcomed ...indeed there must be closet bills fans along supposed fin fans ....it pisses me off either way !!!!! ..... I really beleive you are a bills fan ...cause our teams are rebuilding right now ...have a good night fellow afc rival . :tongue:

I dont know about us rebuilding...putting a QB who we think will improve our chances to the postseason and otherwise keeping everything else mainly intact does not seem like rebuilding to me. But whatever. Enjoy the bottom of the AFC EAST atleast for one more year ;)

BillsCA said:
I dont know about us rebuilding...putting a QB who we think will improve our chances to the postseason and otherwise keeping everything else mainly intact does not seem like rebuilding to me. But whatever. Enjoy the bottom of the AFC EAST atleast for one more year ;)

First year QB. Drew will prove to have much better year with less weapons in Dallas.

aha ...

BillsCA said:

Ahaaa ....yeah...sure ....you´ll tell me in december who´s in the bottom .... :lol: ..........:eek: .

Back
Top Bottom