A Lot Of Mixed Reviews, First Time I've Seen This! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Lot Of Mixed Reviews, First Time I've Seen This!

Because he is Boomer. Because he is. And the bottom line for me for the team called the Miami Dolphins is not to gamble on this person at this time. Its not the right time for it. You cannot deny that there are ? out there with Ginn in light of his recent workout. At # 9, it is a huge huge risk. The only reason I pick on Ginn is because so many people want him and for the life of me, with this team with its problems right now, why you would want this guy is beyond me. Thats all.

Mate, I'm sorry, but "because he is" isn't going to cut it. You don't like him, cool, but you are essentially making up stories about him as your defence for not taking him.

The ONLY ??'s for me over Ginn are the fact that he will miss time getting back to 100%. The fact that he ran a 4.38 at 75% fit should show people just how ridiculously quick he actually is.

I agree with you on the Brown thing. I don't see anything that makes me think Brown would be a bust and nor do I see anyone saying it. The Ginn thing is tiring. How and where does he have injury written all over him?

Never been hurt during a play.

http://menofthescarletandgray.com/wp-content/uploads/ginnFoot.jpg

Look at the angle of the foot. No surprise it's taking that long and frankly if you were to tackle Jerry Rice like that, the result would be the same.

Ow, thats ugly, first time I've seen that pic.

And the thing is Blue, that the worst is still to come. Hall has to land on that thing yet and twist it further under his body. How that ankle didn't break is beyond me.

Trading up for Quinn should have nothing to do with Levi Brown. You trade up for a guy because you think he can be special (i.e. Jerry Rice, Emmit Smith, Tony Dorsett), not because a Levi Brown may not be.

As for guarantees, there are none. It's all in the courage of your conviction. As I mentioned before, Dallas and SF traded up to get Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith even though a number of teams thought those players were too slow. Neither of those franchises may have been dynasties if they hadn't done that.

So based on that ******ed logic all we do is trade up, and we have an instant hall of famer on our hands. :sidelol:

Many people would like to trade up to take Quinn, because they say that Levi Brown is the kind of guy you expect to be a bust, many others say that we should trade down if Quinn is gone at the 9th, but who guarantees that Quinn will be that franchise QB everyone is expecting to be?, don't get me wrong, I'd love to land Quinn, but this year I've seen many different scenarios for many players which means that there are many mixed reviews for the players.

Wow, after that one thread you started about the imminent trade with Detroit, I'm actually shocked to see you here posting again! If I had posted that load of manure, I'd have to consider never coming back or registering under a new name. I guess some people have no shame:shakeno:

Levi Brown is coming to town in the next 3/4 days. ;)

Back
Top Bottom