A lot of spam threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A lot of spam threads

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
How come there have been so many spam threads such as:

'Free Wii Games For Real!'
'Playstation3 only $300'

All that sort of junk.......by what are probably bots I would guess.

No, they are human posted. Bots would have a hard time signing up with the way we have the system set up now.

No, they are human posted. Bots would have a hard time signing up with the way we have the system set up now.

Really? Because I'm on a lot of others sites with these problems and they say they are bots.....their signup systems are pretty much the same as for this site.

I guess if they are human posted there isn't much you can do about them though?

I just got this PM when I signed on. :rolleyes:

Ka-Bosh said:
Hey there, I am new to these forums, but I've been browsing them for awhile, and I came upon of some of your post, and it seems that your football knowledge is great.

Now the reason why I private messaging you is because I have forums myself, it's not active has these ones, but I am trying to improve that, and thats where I am hoping you come in. I would like for you to join my forums and post new topics and replies in the sections you like, will most likely be the football section. Our section isn't all active but if we get someone like you I am sure that will all change.

If you do decide to join, first off it will be greatly appreciated second I was wondering if you could introduce yourself in intro section so people know a little about yourself then browse the forums and see what you like.

Sorry if this bothered you it's not my attention to annoy you.

Thanks for your time and patience.

http://www.fusion-central.net/
refferer Michael Jordan

Hopefully i'll see ya there posting real soon.

This member signed on for the specific purpose of recruting our members for his message board.

He wont be able to do that anymore as we took away his PM sending privileges.If he continues to do this in any way we will take further measures.

BTW I removed the link quoted above.

Really? Because I'm on a lot of others sites with these problems and they say they are bots.....their signup systems are pretty much the same as for this site.

I guess if they are human posted there isn't much you can do about them though?

The system has changed since you signed up. Our site generates random questions (written by me) that have to be answered in addition to the CAPTCHA image.

Back
Top Bottom