7 Rich SS BYU

mock draft b
1 Broyles WR Oklahoma
3 Paysinger LB Oregon
4 KendricksTE Wisconsin
5 Kaepernick QB NV-Reno
6 Marecic FB/LB Stanford
7 BPA OL

Which do you like best? Why? Other opinions welcomed.

first one, although Peterson is 95% likely to be a top 5 pick. Don't like the second aside from Kendricks and Marecic

i think broyles in the first round would be a bad pick a very bad pick...i watched him hard yesterday and he ran an awful lot of rounded off routes on the outside...not very crisp route runner from what i saw...plus i wonder if he'll get off press at the next level given that conference he plays in there is so much free release at the los guys just running free...i'm trying to decide if i think he has value in the 2nd round...awfully productive

right now i like other guys more even in the 2nd round

How bad do you guys making these mock drafts think we're going to end up this season? Patrick Peterson is a top 5 pick, barring one or both of his legs falling off. The gap between him and Joe Haden -- the seventh overall pick last year -- is a pretty stark one, and that's even after giving credit to Haden.

How bad do you guys making these mock drafts think we're going to end up this season? Patrick Peterson is a top 5 pick, barring one or both of his legs falling off. The gap between him and Joe Haden -- the seventh overall pick last year -- is a pretty stark one, and that's even after giving credit to Haden.

Haden was terribly overrated going into the draft, though.

Peterson will be drafted between picks 4 and 6 - barring a nuclear meltdown. Haden - a rather average CB - being drafted that high is an anomaly. CB's just don't get drafted much higher.

I don't think we'll have a shot at Peterson, but I don't think observing Haden helps to clarify the picture.

Back
Top Bottom