A Mod Question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Mod Question?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is how to contact a Mod but I guess they will see it.

I put up a thread "Fantasy Phins" which was, for some reason, moved. I don't play the game, and have no interest in going there.

I just wanted to know which Phins were being picked by players.

Why move it? I don't get it.

It was a fantasy football question, hence the reason it was moved to the Fantasy Football forum.

It was a DOLPHIN question, and should not have been moved. As stated, I don't play and was just interested in the Phins players.

On this one, you are wrong.

It was a DOLPHIN question, and should not have been moved. As stated, I don't play and was just interested in the Phins players.

This is not a DOLPHIN question! It is a Fantasy question

A friend told me that the only two Dolphins, picked in his league, were Ronnie and Ginn. Both were later picks. I don't play but, this seemed strange to me.

What have you guys found in your Fantasy leagues?

The rules are the rules, and as an ADMIN, it is my job to enforce them. Yes it was a Dolphins question, but it was a FANTASY Dolphins question. We have a separate forum for ALL fantasy talk, whether it is the entire league or Dolphins. It is like the Madden football rating threads that pop up on the forum. Yes they are mostly Dolphin related, but we have a separate Madden forum for them.

I am sorry to say, but YOU are wrong on this one.

The rules are the rules, and as an ADMIN, it is my job to enforce them. Yes it was a Dolphins question, but it was a FANTASY Dolphins question. We have a separate forum for ALL fantasy talk, whether it is the entire league or Dolphins. It is like the Madden football rating threads that pop up on the forum. Yes they are mostly Dolphin related, but we have a separate Madden forum for them.

I am sorry to say, but YOU are wrong on this one.

ARRRRRRRRGH. :)

Fantasy is all teams and players. All I asked about were Dolphin players. There is a difference.

IMO, it would be for the betterment of the forum if you guys eased up a bit until the season started.

I AM NOT WRONG. Ask the forum.

This is not a DOLPHIN question! It is a Fantasy question

IF I were to ask how the Dolphins, and/or their players, ranked against the rest of the NFL, would that be a Dolphin question or an NFL question?

If I were to ask which Phins players were best at their position in their division, would it be a Dolphin question or an AFC east question?

I can take half of the posts on this forum, and by your "guidelines," move them somewhere else.

What is the point?

ARRRRRRRRGH. :)

Fantasy is all teams and players. All I asked about were Dolphin players. There is a difference.

IMO, it would be for the betterment of the forum if you guys eased up a bit until the season started.

I AM NOT WRONG. Ask the forum.
You are entitled to your opinion on the rules and I am entitled to my opinion of the rules. In the end, my opinion trumps yours. ;)

Seriously though, I truly do appreciate your opinion and we are always up to suggestions to improve the board. In this case though, the decision is final. The busy time of year has already arrived with Training Camp and preseason underway, so there is no reason to "ease" up on the rules. I am pretty sure the majority of the forum members in the main Dolphins forum would rather see threads about training camp practices, upcoming preseason games, and the upcoming season rather then fantasy football talk. If they want Fantasy football talk, they will go to the Fantasy Football forum, which there they will find your thread about fantasy football.

Again, I am sorry you don't agree with FinHeaven's message board rules in this matter, but as I said earlier, rules are rules and we expect everyone to follow them. The rules were created to improve the overall experience of FinHeaven.

IF I were to ask how the Dolphins, and/or their players, ranked against the rest of the NFL, would that be a Dolphin question or an NFL question?

If I were to ask which Phins players were best at their position in their division, would it be a Dolphin question or an AFC east question?

I can take half of the posts on this forum, and by your "guidelines," move them somewhere else.

What is the point?

See Nublar's post above.

Your question was a fantasy question in which we have a fantasy forum.

Nublar & FF, It's been a fun exchange. You know I had to take a parting shot, just in my nature.

On the forum right now, you will find AFC East QB's, Old commercials, Scott in the CFL, Oiler's fight song, Lefty QB's, NFL Pass HD, and Enhancing The Game.

IF either of you can tell me how my thread is less Dolphin than any of the above, I will agree with you and apololigise for taking your time.

Perhaps I was just the "Lucky One," Great song. :)

Take care, and TRY to enjoy.

I forgot the NFL ticket with 2500 reads. :)

Back
Top Bottom