A MUST win game for Dolphins (and me) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A MUST win game for Dolphins (and me)

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
I live in Steeler country and can say they are my most hated team, even more than the Pats, Jets, and Bills. Their fans are the most ignorant and rude fans I have ever come across. I have been to many stadiums to see Miami play over the years: San Diego, Arizona, Los Angeles (yes the old Raiders), Cincinnati, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. And Pittsburgh fans are by far the worst Ive ever seen.

All I've heard all week from local talk radio, people at work, and even some friends (?) is how we WONT run on Pittsburgh and how they will dominate us. WONT run. No ands, ifs, or buts. Pittsburgh is a smash mouth team and their defense is always the best and most dominate in the league. Man, I hope we stuff it right down their throats!!! I know their pass defense is suspect and I hope we exploit that to open up the run and Ricky and Ronnie rush for at least a combined 150 yds.

This freakin team gets more calls than any team Ive seen even the Patsies. Their Superbowl win against Seattle was the most gift wrapped game Ive ever seen. So much, that it's still talked about years later and these Squeeler fans cant even admit that they were given that game. Actually I have a buddy that at least admits they got away with some calls that game. (some?) I remember a game last year when the refs brought out the chains on a 4th down against Cleveland and the ball was short and they STILL gave them the 1st down. WHAT?! Lol musta been the same idiot crew from the Green Bay game last week.

So cmon Miami win the freakin game. Sack Big Ben numerous times, show them Cam Wake is the real deal and Harrison is just a crybaby cheapshot artist. Stuff it down their throats with the run and show to the rest of the league that Miami is the team to beat in the AFC not the Squeelers.

I live in Steeler country and can say they are my most hated team, even more than the Pats, Jets, and Bills. Their fans are the most ignorant and rude fans I have ever come across. I have been to many stadiums to see Miami play over the years: San Diego, Arizona, Los Angeles (yes the old Raiders), Cincinnati, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Buffalo and Pittsburgh. And Pittsburgh fans are by far the worst Ive ever seen.

All I've heard all week from local talk radio, people at work, and even some friends (?) is how we WONT run on Pittsburgh and how they will dominate us. WONT run. No ands, ifs, or buts. Pittsburgh is a smash mouth team and their defense is always the best and most dominate in the league. Man, I hope we stuff it right down their throats!!! I know their pass defense is suspect and I hope we exploit that to open up the run and Ricky and Ronnie rush for at least a combined 150 yds.

This freakin team gets more calls than any team Ive seen even the Patsies. Their Superbowl win against Seattle was the most gift wrapped game Ive ever seen. So much, that it's still talked about years later and these Squeeler fans cant even admit that they were given that game. Actually I have a buddy that at least admits they got away with some calls that game. (some?) I remember a game last year when the refs brought out the chains on a 4th down against Cleveland and the ball was short and they STILL gave them the 1st down. WHAT?! Lol musta been the same idiot crew from the Green Bay game last week.

So cmon Miami win the freakin game. Sack Big Ben numerous times, show them Cam Wake is the real deal and Harrison is just a crybaby cheapshot artist. Stuff it down their throats with the run and show to the rest of the league that Miami is the team to beat in the AFC not the Squeelers.
i understand u hating them more than the bills, bc the bills suck, but u cant hate them more than the jets and pats no matter wat.

trust me, i live in ny, and all i hear is about the ****in jets. if u think u hate the steelers, try living in ny, factor in how annoying their fans are and plus they are our most hated division rival, my hatred for them is more than for my most hated enemy on this planet. i cant stand anything about them. all they do is yap and yap like they are the best thing since sliced bread.

i understand its hard living in pitt due to steeler fans, but at least the steelers win stuff and are competitive year in and year out, so they have the right to talk. and as much as u hate them, i feel they are the only team in the nfl that plays defense the way defense is meant to be played, or yet for that matter football in general.

their defense is a bunch of mean mother ****ers, something that is needed to be feared and intimidating around the league, and they will hit u and bang u up just like a defense should. on offense, they got one of the toughest sob qbs in the nfl, and hines ward, one of the few great all around wide outs in the league bc he also knows how to block like a mother****er.

as much as i hate them this week and everything, i do respect their team in general.

How is this a must win? It's week 7 and you're over .500. There's no reason for you to call this a must win against what is probably the best team in the league right now.

I will be very surprised if the Fins win this one.

WhiteShoeWillie;1063630487[B said:
]How is this a must win? It's week 7 and you're over .500. There's no reason for you to call this a must win against what is probably the best team in the league right now. [/B]

I will be very surprised if the Fins win this one.
well technically by that statement, a must win is only a must win when its either do or die. that being said, it really is a must win, bc we are already behind u guys and the pats, having lost to both of u guys, and cant afford to fall back anymore. also if we lose we are 1-3 in the conference, and if it comes down to battling with the steelers for a wildcard spot later in the year, we would lose the tiebreaker to them.

this game has huge ramafications. it can either give our team the notion that they cant play with the big boys, or it will either give them the notion they can play with any team on any day and may set off a big win streak.

well technically by that statement, a must win is only a must win when its either do or die. that being said, it really is a must win, bc we are already behind u guys and the pats, having lost to both of u guys, and cant afford to fall back anymore. also if we lose we are 1-3 in the conference, and if it comes down to battling with the steelers for a wildcard spot later in the year, we would lose the tiebreaker to them.

this game has huge ramafications. it can either give our team the notion that they cant play with the big boys, or it will either give them the notion they can play with any team on any day and may set off a big win streak.

If you get to 10 or 11 wins that should be enough to get in. It looks a lot more likely the Steelers will be playing for home field advantage rather than a wildcard at this point, so I wouldn't be so concerned w/a tie breaker with them.

If you drop to 3-3 it just means you need to go 7-3 or 8-2 the rest of the way. By saying it's a must win it almost implies you need to win out to make the playoffs.

Beating the Steelers would be a GREAT win, but I don't see how it could possibly be considered a must win.

Back
Top Bottom