A New Guy's Take On The Team.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A New Guy's Take On The Team..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey Finheaveners, newbie here. My name is Peanut, you can call me Nut for short.

I think with the additions made this offseason, the team definately picked up the verteran leadership needed to win a championship. Guys like Seau, Knight, Buckley, and Zgonina are the guys that will help to lead this team to victory! We picked up Derrius Thompson and he is going to help the passing game and potentially be the steal of this free agent period. Eddie Moore will prove all the haters wrong by starting and being a HUGE help to stopping the out of the backfield passing games of other teams. Wade Smith should be a steal and will likely be moved up to the starting lineup around 2004, he is very athletic for his size. I cannot wait to see Smith run down the field and blockfor Ricky like Nails did(but faster). Taylor Whittley is a beast, he looks kind of fat but he can block very well. He could be special in a year or two. The JR Tolver kid and Donald Lee are potential steals. Tolver as been the story of camp so far, hopefully he won't be the 2003 version of Brian Manning. Lee was known as the best blocking TE in the draft, so far it has been his speed and hands that has been great. We'll see.

BTW, I've been a seeker on this site reading for a while and..
THAT CHAMBERSOWNZ84 IS DEFINATELY THE BEST POSTER HERE!

:D

Welcome newbie... errr... not.... :lol:

You can change your username, but not the amount of posts you have. Oh, and you also forgot to change your AIM screen name... :D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

You can change your username, but not the amount of posts you have. Oh, and you also forgot to change your AIM screen name... :D

Well, he said we should call him nut. :D

Yo AJ, how do I get rid of that italic crap on my username? I like the color, but the italic thing looks ugly as hell.. :confused:

EDIT: N/M, I GOT IT.. YOTSEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to know is why the name change..We had gotten use to the old one.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
What I want to know is why the name change..We had gotten use to the old one.

beause people that I know call me Sean or Peanut(I just liked the name from I was 7).. not ChambersOwnz84

SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD ......

Really Sad!

But why the change to Moulds Ownz 80? I mean he is good but he is also a Bill...it's like tonka or josh reed using RW in their avitar. Just makes me grimace when I look at your avitar and your username. Did you lose a bet or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Rrodr038
But why the change to Moulds Ownz 80? I mean he is good but he is also a Bill...it's like tonka or josh reed using RW in their avitar. Just makes me grimace when I look at your avitar and your username. Did you lose a bet or something?

I have no idea, he probably lost a bet, got drunk and did something stupid, or converted.

Originally posted by MouldsOwnz80
Hey Finheaveners, newbie here. My name is Peanut, you can call me Nut for short.

I think with the additions made this offseason, the team definately picked up the verteran leadership needed to win a championship. Guys like Seau, Knight, Buckley, and Zgonina are the guys that will help to lead this team to victory! We picked up Derrius Thompson and he is going to help the passing game and potentially be the steal of this free agent period. Eddie Moore will prove all the haters wrong by starting and being a HUGE help to stopping the out of the backfield passing games of other teams. Wade Smith should be a steal and will likely be moved up to the starting lineup around 2004, he is very athletic for his size. I cannot wait to see Smith run down the field and blockfor Ricky like Nails did(but faster). Taylor Whittley is a beast, he looks kind of fat but he can block very well. He could be special in a year or two. The JR Tolver kid and Donald Lee are potential steals. Tolver as been the story of camp so far, hopefully he won't be the 2003 version of Brian Manning. Lee was known as the best blocking TE in the draft, so far it has been his speed and hands that has been great. We'll see.

BTW, I've been a seeker on this site reading for a while and..
THAT CHAMBERSOWNZ84 IS DEFINATELY THE BEST POSTER HERE!

:D

What the he#l did you say your name is? Left nut? I'm sure being a Bills fan you should change your name to blue balls.

WHAT? NOW A BILLS FAN?!

ONLY ONE THING WRONG WITH THAT CAR........LOOSE NUT BEHIND THE WHEEL.:lol:

:billsbite

Back
Top Bottom