"A new low moment in the history of the Miami Dolphin franchise" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"A new low moment in the history of the Miami Dolphin franchise"

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just stated by Marv Albert on the Westwood One radio broadcast. Anybody who disagrees with that sentiment posts at their own risk.

Jacksonville playoff loss was lower. But this is right there.

Even though I don't care for Marv Albert too much...I may have to agree. This franchise has been run into the ground and is now a laughingstock

This entire team is a disgrace. They play with no fire.

Except McMichael. He always looks like he's ready to b*tch slap someone.

MikeO said:
Jacksonville playoff loss was lower. But this is right there.

Yeh...Jacksonville was way worst. That one sucked....even I knew we didnt have a chance tonight. Peeeeee yeewwwwww....we stink. Its almost funny how bad we are.

No way....Next week will be! Then the WEEK after that...UNTIL next season!

I know the Jacksonville game was a bigger margin, but the Dolphins let the Jets open a keg of whoopa** on them on Monday Night Football.

I dunno. The Monday Night Massacre was pretty low. The Jacksonville playoff game was pretty low. This was just a bad beatdown by a better team. I dare anyone not to have seen this coming. It sucks to see the defense give up and the offense look awful still, but I wouldn't call this a new low.

Hey, at least we upped our points per game average for the season...

I think that explains tonight perfectly. I have never been so ahamed to be a Dolphins fan. This team looked like a JV highschool team tonight. I truley feel bad for Randy McMichael because it seems like he is the only guy that cares on this team. We are at rock bottom. This was just pathetic. If nothing else maybe this will be the nail in the coffin for Wanny and Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom