A new record for finheaven! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new record for finheaven!

FH is growing and with it getting public attention such as Big O and 560, and Cole, do not be surprised If you see Spielman on here soon

Big O is WQAM’s Orlando Alzugary, who are the others? 560 and Cole?

it was widely publicized last fall when curt shilling was in negotiations with the red sox, he would go on the "sons of sam horn" board, much like this one and chat with sox fans. i wouldnt be surprised to see it happen here someday

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
Finheaven is clearly the top dolphin fan site. The debates get heated sometimes, but it is really the best place to come and talk fin football and get the latest info. I personally want to thank AJ for the site.

Want a straw? It's easier. :jk:

which site came first, finheaven or phinzone? I know I discovered finheaven first and like the community better... but just wondering whcih was actually created first.. Im guessing FH was the first dolphin football community board other than ESPN boards to get alot of discussion.

FinHeaven was created in 1996.

http://www.finheaven.com/about.php

Granted, that text is a little dated. A.J. has lived in Tampa for about two years now. So that gives you an idea of how long ago that page was written (and A.J. has matured and become a better writer. :tongue: ). But still......:)

Originally posted by touborg

We know for a fact that many members of the local media read the site on a daily basis because they have told us so. They just don't post. Pretty cool huh. :)

Congrats to the creators and users of this site.

I came on about a year ago and saw a bunch of garbage from some users (back and forth trash talk).

Have since returned and have been very impressed by the users, they know their fins football.

Good Work All:)

wow 96?! That is amazing! AJ was really ahead of the times..

Quote:

We know for a fact that many members of the local media read the site on a daily basis because they have told us so. They just don't post. Pretty cool huh.

Yea but who is 560 and Cole ?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
wow 96?! That is amazing! AJ was really ahead of the times..

Yup, and he had just turned 12 years old back then. :up:

Yea but who is 560 and Cole ?

560 is 560 AM (WQAM). Cole is Miami Herald beat writer Jason Cole.

Being someone that hunts down little bits of info, to get my Dolphins fix. I was finding that most sites just really sucked a$$. When I found this place, it was like ahhhhhhh... I've really come to love this place, and don't know how I could live without it. Thank you Founders, Admins, Mods, Premium members and Members.

This site sucks!

Someone had to disagree.....:huh:

Back
Top Bottom