A new spin on the Feeley/Fiedler situation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new spin on the Feeley/Fiedler situation

I still have a place in my heart for fiedler... all those games he won for us under pressure... and the ones he also loss... its a love hate relationship...

Notice how no one here agreed w/ you?

Frankly, I don't care if a single person agrees with a single point of view I that I have. I made the post to shed a little humor on the subject instead of posting something negative. As "Justasportsfan", you should realize this if not, maybe you should change your name to "BillshomeronadolphinsmessageboardbecausemyteamsuckssobadIcan'tstandtolookinthemirror".

I wouldnt say that Spielman got Feeley to motivate Fiedler but regardless of that ... that seems to be exactly what it is happening.

taylorj99 said:
Frankly, I don't care if a single person agrees with a single point of view I that I have. I made the post to shed a little humor on the subject instead of posting something negative. As "Justasportsfan", you should realize this if not, maybe you should change your name to "BillshomeronadolphinsmessageboardbecausemyteamsuckssobadIcan'tstandtolookinthemirror".

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

finzfan4life said:
Fiedler isn't starting. Feeley is going to start. It's Spielman's first big move after he took over gm and they gave up a second for him. Trust me, he isn't going to sit the bench.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Can I get a hit of dat. Feeley is not gonna be starting for NO team short of the areana league. AJ couldn't find a way to hit a open CC if Roseanne Bar was covering him. This is gonna come down to either Jay starts or Dave finally gives Sage a shot. Smell the coffee and get a clue, AJ does not have the talent to start for a college team, much less the Dolphins. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
you give up a 2nd rd for a 'ploy' and pay him millions to motivate Fiedler ? :lol:

Well maybe he's very insecure. What can you do? You gotta take care of those you love.

taylorj99 said:
........or "BHOADMBBMTSSMICSTLITM".... :roflmao:

taylorj99 said:
First, let me point out that since Fiedler's been the starter, he's never had a legitimate threat to take his job. He's also been booed. Booed so much that people wanted Ray Lucas to start, then Brian Griese. Neither took his job, and who's still here. He took a pay cut. And for his troubles they bring in yet another QB who's supposed to take his job.

Here's my spin. The FO is and has been trying to find a replacement for Fiedler. They haven't been successfull thus far. But it seems to me that just the thought of someone else's third stringer coming in to take my job would motivate me. So it's just that, a ploy to see how Fiedler responds. Unless Feeley's head and shoulders better than Fiedler come opening day, Fiedler starts. Historically, both QB's have had better numbers coming in after the starter went down with injury. So ideally, Fiedler starts the first five games. Because he's so scared to lose the job, he plays phenomenal goes 5-0 then he gets an ankle sprain and Feeley comes in, he goes 3-1 and is named the starter. Week 11 we get routed by Seattle, and Wannstedt then renames Fiedler the starter for the remainder of the regular season. He goes 4-2 to finish out the season, but loses two of the last three and we barely beat Cleveland. We still make the playoffs, but now Feeley's back at the helm with something to prove. He marches us all the way to the SB where he goes down in the first drive with a separated shoulder. Fiedler comes in goes 14-15 for 230 yds and 2 tds, Ricky has 130 and a TD, and Jason Taylor runs in a fumble recovery, caused by a svelt Larry Chester, for a TD. Fiedler is named MVP.
That's a great post man....If that isn't believable, I don't know what is.....Hey, with the way this offseason is going, do you really think this season couldn't go down like this.....it fits the script. :D

taylorj99 said:
Well that's a punt. Why don't you pick the posts of your fellow finfans calling your football logic a "dream"? So tell me , who were the fins' DLinemen in your dream, the 7 dwarfs? You need to stop watching the Disney channel.

Feely a "ploy" for a 2nd pick and millions to motivate Feidler :lol: Even a retard would know that one stupid logic.

I really shouldn't have to defend myself about anything I write. The post is a piece of fiction that was meant to lighten the mood about the Dolphins obvious doubters. Ask me if I'm on crack, tell me I'm dreaming, but for some Bills home to come in here and tell me I'm stupid or someone else implying that I'm some child is simply rude. Get over yourself. It was meant to bring laughter.

Back
Top Bottom