A pair of former KC Chiefs worth taking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A pair of former KC Chiefs worth taking

Among KC's released players, Who could be a fit for Dolphins?

• WR Steve Breaston

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • TE Kevin Boss

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Both

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 46.7%

• Total voters
Breaston is better than Hartline - or at least he was; don't know if he's slowed. And he'll probably be cheaper.
Breaston looked good playing with Fitzgerald and Boldin when they drew teams' top DB's. Oh, and he had Warner throwing the football. I think Hartline would have looked good in that Arizona offense too.

Not really a good example. Colts where the worst because Manning was injured and couldn't play.

You had to qualify your statement. Going by what he said, and the example I gave, it was a good example. Or I could have said Garcon. Among others.

Breaston showed promise in ARI .... guess it didn't materialize -- or he is simply a nice complimentary WR ....

breastons fallen off since he left zona...i don't consider him an upgrade on hartline at this stage...not consistent enough...boss strikes me as injury prone

You had to qualify your statement. Going by what he said, and the example I gave, it was a good example. Or I could have said Garcon. Among others.
Not hardly. it's such a stupid comparison I can't even believe 3 of us are even continuing it. The colts were one year removed from the playoffs, thier franchise quarterback was out the entire season and the colts replaced the franchise quarterback with... curtis painter. The colts were "bad" for one season. the chiefs have been bad for several years.

Yeah I have to agree with Bill on this one, the comparison to the Manning situation isn't relevant in this case because Breaston and Boss aren't even close to the same level as Manning. With Manning you had an elite QB who was coming off injury and was a question mark due to health. Breaston and Boss are roll players who might fill a need and show improvment or they might continue to be average at best.

Now if we were talking about Bowe and Charles that comparison might be relevant, since both players being discussed are at least closer in level to Peyton Manning but even then they aren't on the same level.

Comparing the Breaston and Boss trade scenario to the Manning scenario is like comparing formula one racing to interstate transit.

Yeah I have to agree with Bill on this one, the comparison to the Manning situation isn't relevant in this case because Breaston and Boss aren't even close to the same level as Manning. With Manning you had an elite QB who was coming off injury and was a question mark due to health. Breaston and Boss are roll players who might fill a need and show improvment or they might continue to be average at best.

Now if we were talking about Bowe and Charles that comparison might be relevant, since both players being discussed are at least closer in level to Peyton Manning but even then they aren't on the same level.

Comparing the Breaston and Boss trade scenario to the Manning scenario is like comparing formula one racing to interstate transit.
OK, I'm assuming that you think both Breaston and Boss don't represent any kind of upgrade for Dolphins.

By the way these players are available as free agents without any trade.

Back
Top Bottom