A Positive Dolphin 2018 Prediction..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Positive Dolphin 2018 Prediction.....

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...riots-still-rule-dolphins-to-surprise-in-2018

What we'll be talking about at season's end

Complaining about the Patriots' prolific performance is old hat. Oh, Brady threw for over 4,000 passing yards and a 104.3 passer rating with Riley McCarronas his third-leading receiver? Color me numb. The sun rose? Swell. Yeah, New England will win another division title, but it will feel like a swan song. The revolution is coming, and its names are Kenyan Drake, Albert Wilson and Minkah Fitzpatrick. While the Patriots will win the East with a fine 11-5 record, Miami will sweep the Pats, building upon last December's Monday night beatdown, and surprise the league by stealing the second wild-card spot from the media darlings in Houston.

I’m not sure why everyone is bailing. There’s a lot of pressure on the offense to score points but that should be expected this year.

If there’s a flag on offense it’s how finesse we are gonna play it maybe gore helps with some of that but when you field all finesse types at skill spots your execution has to be top shelf.

That more than anything makes me nervous on o. There’s not much margin for error.

You can’t rely on the officiating to bail you out for soft skill guys. And Miamis chalk full of them. Scheme better drive

Sweeping the Cheats? Wow. I wanna be positive but that's loony barring some unforeseen anti-cheating measures!

But hey. I'll buy in. Yo mister Ryan Tannehill -- you better be ballin' fo sure!

GO My Yammie!

Back
Top Bottom