A positive going into sundays game..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A positive going into sundays game.....

In a straight up game with no turn overs on either side The Jets will win the game because they are moving much better offesnively at the moment. If the phine don't turn it over there is still no proof based on the last 2 games that lucas can move the offense down the field consistently. So if he has some three and outs early and royals is foced to punt from his 15 the jets get a much shorter field ..i think that is exactly what will happen. Miami will not want to turn it over so they go conservative to start -- don't get much going because we are looking for williams...i just don't see it being a close game from what the phins offense has shown the last two weeks. Also the D last week really didn't tackle well and didn't cover the pass much at all. They seem to be trying to force the issue of making something happen with a big turnover because they have no faith in the offense scoring points.

Listen, u know damn well lucas will throw at least one INT. if that INT was a long bomb then it wouldnt make a diff. but it wont be a long bomb. cus we dont throw deep. we dont even try hard enough. that is why teams stack the line. our defense is no good this time of year. curtis martin and richie anderson are going to have a field day with us(see my thread defensive probs). someone somewhere will fumble the ball. probably ricky's turn this week. and then the jets will convert third downs time after time and just proceed to wear us down with the screens and draws as the jets oline will go after zach and our Lb's who are never there to begin with cus they are covering a WR down field. what for i dont have a clue, but that is what will happen. mark it down, file it. and bet your life on it. if i was a betting man, i would put 100 bucks down on the jets on this one, and not even have to worry about losing it. in fact i just may do that.

Back
Top Bottom