A primer for the Pistons / Heat series. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A primer for the Pistons / Heat series.

nyjunc said:
You predicted Heat in 5, you don't get 2 predictions. It's either you think the Heat will win in 5 or 6 not both and since you mention 5 first that is your official prediction.

My official prediction is whatever the fuk I want it to be. Got it?

Section126 said:
My official prediction is whatever the fuk I want it to be. Got it?

someone is getting testy, could it be he sense his prediction(s) will be wrong? Are the nerves coming out? :lol:

nyjunc said:
someone is getting testy, could it be he sense his prediction(s) will be wrong? Are the nerves coming out? :lol:

Never nervous........only in game sevens....last time I checked...they don't give trophies for winning game one....

Section126 said:
Never nervous........only in game sevens....last time I checked...they don't give trophies for winning game one....

I thought they gave them out for sweeping mediocre teams? At least that's the way you have acted. The JV season is over, welcome to the Varsity!

Section126 said:
What to expect:

1. Ben Wallace will foul every time he gets a block shot as he always seems to fall all over his opponent.

2. Shaq will get called for many offensive fouls.

3. Wade will not get the calls he gets against everybody else.

4. Larry Brown will cry about the officials.

5. Stan Van Gundy will cry about the officials.

6. Rasheed Wallace will jack up a ton of threes in one game and make none.

7. All the games will be close until the Pistons have their drought and the Heat will expand leads or take leads.

8. Udonis Haslem will outplay Rasheed Wallace for most of the series....again.

9. Ben Wallace will have a 2 point game.

10. Chauncey Billups will carry Detroit to make it competitive.

Heat in 5.

Most likely outcome:

Heat in 6.

It is a shame though that the Refs will not allow the Heat to sweep the defending world chumps.
Its a shame that you dont know a darn thing about basketball if you can make such dumb and off predictions and statments. Pistons in 4 and then you have you sweep

Brad528 said:
Its a shame that you dont know a darn thing about basketball if you can make such dumb and off predictions and statments. Pistons in 4 and then you have you sweep

What is dumb and off with those predictions? THEY ALREADY HAPPENED IN THESE PLAYOFFS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

I have forgotton more about basketball than you have ever known.

Here ya go...Genius.

1. Ben Wallace will foul every time he gets a block shot as he always seems to fall all over his opponent. It's my opinion and the opinion of almost every Piston opponent.

2. Shaq will get called for many offensive fouls. HE DOES.

3. Wade will not get the calls he gets against everybody else. HE DOESN'T AGAINST DETROIT...FOR SOME REASON.

4. Larry Brown will cry about the officials. HE DID...IN THE PACERS SERIES.

5. Stan Van Gundy will cry about the officials. HE DOES ALL THE TIME.

6. Rasheed Wallace will jack up a ton of threes in one game and make none. HELLO!! HE HAS DONE IT TWICE IN THESE PLAYOFFS.

7. All the games will be close until the Pistons have their drought and the Heat will expand leads or take leads. IT'S MY OPINION.

8. Udonis Haslem will outplay Rasheed Wallace for most of the series....again.
HE DID IN THE REGULAR SEASON....I PREDICTED IT TO HAPPEN IN THE SERIES.
9. Ben Wallace will have a 2 point game.
HE HAS HAD ONE ALREADY IN THESE PLAYOFFS.
10. Chauncey Billups will carry Detroit to make it competitive.
HE HAS ALL YEAR.....WITHOUT HIM...THEY ARE TOAST.

:roflmao:

You people are too funny!!!! or you just don't watch the games.

Well I was definately right on with Rasheed being the X-factor for Detroit :) :D

Back
Top Bottom