A Question to all of you on this board..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question to all of you on this board.....

Section126 said:
Would you amputate what you deem to be the most worthless finger or toe (pinky, small toe,...etc...) for a Dolphins Mini dynasty (2 superbowl championships in 3 years, etc...)?

What is the thinking on this board?

The "thinking" is that you have way too much time on your hands and this has to be the most ludicrous most I've ever seen.
:blah:

er....make that "post", not "most".
(damn, kind of lost soome oomph with the typo)!
:o

What the hell? I am not going to resort self-mutilation. It may be reality check for some people...........Having said that......I'd shave my head, actuallym I'd shave my entire body. :D

Lets see. Fingers and toes, usually necessities for a human's lifespan. Miami Dolphins football. All we get out of a Super Bowl win would be championship clothing and bragging rights. Hell no seems to be the best choice here

What about a vasectomy? I'm not planning on having kids. :evil:

A.J. Fin said:
The "thinking" is that you have way too much time on your hands and this has to be the most ludicrous most I've ever seen.
:blah:

My most was a question, and the most has been responded too, if you want, start your own thread with a new most by you.....then lighten up.

I would give up a little finger or toe for this team. If it meant 2 superbowls and some damn respect!

I can't believe that anyone on this board would actually do that just for a superbowl. Now for back stage passes to see Ozzy.......lol

Ozzy rules!!

My dad actually accidently cut his left index finger off, hes a meat cutter, on a ban saw, we are both huge Miami Dolphins fans, him since 1970, This happened 2 years ago, Still no Playoffs, so that doesnt work.lol

No way. :shakeno:

Are we going to next get a thread about sacrificing our favorite pets? Elderly grandparents? Jets fans?

Uh, okay, that Jet fans thing I could... nevermind. :D

If Tim Bowens can play pro football without all of his toes, I would be more than glad to spare my smallest toe for a superbowl!

Back
Top Bottom