a question? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a question?

I'm going to start ripping into some of your ignorant asses on the usual dumb posts you put in here and see how you like it. :shakeno:

I really could give less than a damn if you rip on me. Im from southern wv and i say it proudly. I know i use slang terms every day of my life and im proud of that. because atleast i'm enjoying my life and not being a tight wad like you are

DolphinFan_55 said:
I really dont see why he deserves a pitty party, he said something wrong. We didnt laugh at him. We laughed at what he said. It wasnt like hey you freeking idiot you spelled that wrong. now did we?

so i really do think you need to shut up i bet it feels good telling a 16 year old how to spell when it probply took you 20 years to get through high school

So shut up saying that were making fun of him when nobody was. That what i think you should do since all of us said our appologies. How about that?
20 years through high school? I graduated college at 21 which is some place you're obviously not headed. You're 16 and you have the writing ability of a 5 year old. Good luck getting that GED.

AtlantaPhin said:
20 years through high school? I graduated college at 21 which is some place you're obviously not headed. You're 16 and you have the writing ability of a 5 year old. Good luck getting that GED.

Easy dude.... he can't hear you right now.

He's doing an overnight at banned camp.

Besides... you don't want him to suck you down to his level, do you? :wink:

DolphinFan_55 said:
I really could give less than a damn if you rip on me. Im from southern wv and i say it proudly. I know i use slang terms every day of my life and im proud of that. because atleast i'm enjoying my life and not being a tight wad like you are
Enjoy you're time off redneck!!!

WharfRat said:

Thanks Wharf Rat. Sorry if I reacted childish but he really pissed me off.

WharfRat said:

He's doing an overnight at banned camp. Good one Wharf. :lol:

WharfRat said:

awww - looks like he's going to have to play with himself at banned camp :wink:

Back
Top Bottom