A quick look at some early declarations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quick look at some early declarations

I didn't realize Baldwin had declared. This WR class is unbelievable. AJ Green, Julio Jones, Jonathon Baldwin, Deandre Brown, Ryan Broyles, Jerrel Jernigan, Terrence Toliver, and a few more that I'm forgetting. Baldwin really intrigues me. His size is UNREAL and his legs are so long that at times he just runs away from the defense. I can't think of any WR to compare him to. And AJ Green is the best WR since Calvin Johnson.

I didn't realize Baldwin had declared. This WR class is unbelievable. AJ Green, Julio Jones, Jonathon Baldwin, Deandre Brown, Ryan Broyles, Jerrel Jernigan, Terrence Toliver, and a few more that I'm forgetting. Baldwin really intrigues me. His size is UNREAL and his legs are so long that at times he just runs away from the defense. I can't think of any WR to compare him to. And AJ Green is the best WR since Calvin Johnson.

Broyles is going back to Oklahoma.

Dont forget leonard hankerson, hes a pretty damn impressive athlete. And how could you forget Justin Blackmon!

I earlier posted that Janoris was gone to the NFL as pouncey had been qouted but it now seems as though he is staying for his senior year, tweeted "im back gator nation" earlier today and its being reported by many sites that he wont declare.

I earlier posted that Janoris was gone to the NFL as pouncey had been qouted but it now seems as though he is staying for his senior year, tweeted "im back gator nation" earlier today and its being reported by many sites that he wont declare.

Did he change his mind because he declared on the 7th?

Updated 1/12/2011. We have 43 underclassmen declared so far...there were about 55-57 last year. Deadline is 1/15/2011.

Back
Top Bottom