A quick look at some early declarations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quick look at some early declarations

god would i stay away from todman from uconn...over 500 carries in 2 years at that size in college spells heavy overuse and wear and just waiting to break down to me in the pros

that and i wasn't that impressed with him to begin with...

god would i stay away from todman from uconn...over 500 carries in 2 years at that size in college spells heavy overuse and wear and just waiting to break down to me in the pros

that and i wasn't that impressed with him to begin with...

Oh, I have to disgree. Many backs have carried the rock a lot in college and had no wear and tear. I don't think that should be a concern.

Oh, I have to disgree. Many backs have carried the rock a lot in college and had no wear and tear. I don't think that should be a concern.

How is the # of carries a player has in college not a concern? It can be at times a good thing (showing durability), and a bad thing (smallish back without elite athleticism or speed).

Todman is a solid prospect, but I wouldn't take him at the spot you'd need to, because other guys in the same area, and perhaps later, I like better.

To add to your list, Kyle Rudolph has announced he's coming out. Being announced on CBSTV during the BYU/UNLV game.

ahhh...kyle rudolph and mark ingram have joined the draft party

nice!!!

This will be a deep draft...and guess what ..we have no 2nd rounder..crap.

I'll update this later today cause I think Julio Jones may announce sometime today. Not that it really matters since Sparano and Ireland are coming back. Better start looking at O-line.

I'll update this later today cause I think Julio Jones may announce sometime today. Not that it really matters since Sparano and Ireland are coming back. Better start looking at O-line.

Yeah right, More like a DE with the 1st rd pick:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom