A quiet offseason for Rex? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quiet offseason for Rex?

The Giants didn't have a great regular season, but at least they beat NE and came very close to beating the Packers. They showed signs of being able to play good football. The Pats didn't beat a team with a winning record all year, but they went 13-3. That is very different than not beating a team with a winning record and going 8-8. I personally feel that the Pats did have an easy road to the Super Bowl, but they put themselves in that position by winning the division at 13-3. The Jets never showed signs of being able to play good football. They got embarrassed by the good teams they played and got beat by several average teams. Their season did not come down to 1 or 2 plays. They struggled all year. I know you are confident things would have been different had the Cruz play not happened, but the Jets whole season says otherwise.

we didn't show too many signs, I don't think we would have made a run had we made it but I think if we beat the Giants we would have made the playoffs. There's not a sane person alive who thought the Giants coming off that humiliating home loss to Washington would go on to win the SB. things change quickly in this league.

we didn't show too many signs, I don't think we would have made a run had we made it but I think if we beat the Giants we would have made the playoffs. There's not a sane person alive who thought the Giants coming off that humiliating home loss to Washington would go on to win the SB. things change quickly in this league.

any fan can say that about any team.

No and I hope he doesn't, that's who he is.

clear.gif

Rex wants to be like little brother now.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7994862/rex-ryan-wants-new-york-jets-new-york-giants

I don't believe it will last, but there has definitely been a change so far.

Really? if he Cruz play doesn't happen we are likely in and NYG is definitely out.

I love dolphin fans making fun of the Jets, that is comical. The best moment in recent dolphins history is Brandon scissorhands catching multiple TDs at the pro bowl and you guys are laughing at the Jets?
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts what a wonderful Christmas we'd have. If if if, most teams can say that!

Really? if he Cruz play doesn't happen we are likely in and NYG is definitely out.

I love dolphin fans making fun of the Jets, that is comical. The best moment in recent dolphins history is Brandon scissorhands catching multiple TDs at the pro bowl and you guys are laughing at the Jets?

:rotfl1: Two can play this game, Juncy ...

If Tony Romo doesn't throw an errant pass, the Jests lose ... 7-9.

If Stevie Johnson doesn't drop a TD pass, the Jests lose again ... 6-10.

That's two 2 plays = 2 losses = Bills at 7-9 and the Fins and Jests both 6-10. Of course, we all know it's always better to be lucky than just good ... or in this case, mediocre ... :oops:

:rotfl1: Two can play this game, Juncy ...

If Tony Romo doesn't throw an errant pass, the Jests lose ... 7-9.

If Stevie Johnson doesn't drop a TD pass, the Jests lose again ... 6-10.

That's two 2 plays = 2 losses = Bills at 7-9 and the Fins and Jests both 6-10. Of course, we all know it's always better to be lucky than just good ... or in this case, mediocre ... :oops:

you guys have a bunch of Stevie drops to look back on and say what if. Stevie stone hands always seems to drop balls in critical spots

When a wr drops a pass its not luck. The guy drops alot of balls. Romo being a idiot and not knowing the game situation is not luck either. Bad coaching.

Back
Top Bottom