A reallly good draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A reallly good draft

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
After looking at the following information, I think we had an excellent draft. We got a starting runningback, a backup running back(with starters potential). A Starting QB with a year's playing experience(if he pans out). A young rotational DE (matt roth). A rotational LB (crowder). A starting WR (if boston comes back). A backup Olinemen and a Rotational DT. Not bad if you ask me. And don't forget about the undrafted free agents that we picked up. Kay Jay harris will play this year. Josh Davis could be a backup receiver. Shirdonya Mitchell could develope into a quality DB (Once Healthy) And Brock Berlin is our Next Marino (JOKE) Looking at it this way I think Wanny and Saban did a good job. :-)

- Ronnie Brown - RB - Auburn (2)
2a - TO PHILADELPHIA for QB A.J. Feeley (35)
2b - Matt Roth - DE - Iowa (46)
(from Kansas City in CB Patrick Surtain deal)
3a - TO ST. LOUIS for RB Lamar Gordon (66)
3b - Channing Crowder - LB - Florida (70)
(from Chicago in Booker-Ogunleye Trade)
4 - Travis Daniels - CB - LSU (104)
5a - TO KANSAS CITY in Patrick Surtain deal (138)
5b - Anthony Alabi - OT - Texas Christian (162)
(from Kansas City in CB Patrick Surtain deal)
6 - TO SAN DIEGO for WR David Boston (177)
7 - Kevin Vickerson - DT - Michigan State (216)

UDFA Signinigs: QB Brock Berlin/Miami-Fl

All that work and the 1 UDFA signing you put down is Brock Berlin?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Crowder start, he's more than just a "rotational LB". Same with Roth, I think they'll both see significant playing time this season. And while your at it, we have 2 soild backup RBs in Gordon and Harris.

Did you say a starting QB? Are you implying Berlin? You are kidding right? Please tell me you are kidding. He won't be in the league in a year. I'd question if he would make it in NFL Europe. He'd get laughed out of the Arena league because he has no accuracy.

Rich22 said:
Did you say a starting QB? Are you implying Berlin? You are kidding right? Please tell me you are kidding. He won't be in the league in a year. I'd question if he would make it in NFL Europe. He'd get laughed out of the Arena league because he has no accuracy.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Feeley, seeing as how we traded a pick for him.

Rich22 said:

I was talking about AJ Feeley. I don't think rock will make the team.

SpeedRush99 said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Crowder start, he's more than just a "rotational LB". Same with Roth, I think they'll both see significant playing time this season. And while your at it, we have 2 soild backup RBs in Gordon and Harris.

I agree. But I just didn't want to sound like a homer and seem too optimistic

Back
Top Bottom