A reminder to update your profile | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A reminder to update your profile

Anthony D.

Lifelong Dolphan
Reaction score
I have been checking out your profiles to see who is in my area for my finfan's meetup for games and have noticed that alot of you are still predicting that we go 8-8 and the Pats go to the super bowl.:sidelol: Then I realized you guys were talking about last year when I saw your join date. You guys might wanna' update that.:tantrum:

Anyone near Kissimmee who is interested in Dolphins parties at my place give me a mail shout.And check out the meetup.The Kissimmee Miami Dolphins Meetup Group

thanks for the heads up, mine was last years,. as for meeting up bro, we drive down to all the games, im gam,e if you wanna meet up there for sure!

Everyone please update your profile. Your predictions from last year are collectively pessimistic. No offense.

Anthony D. said:
I have been checking out your profiles to see who is in my area for my finfan's meetup for games and have noticed that alot of you are still predicting that we go 8-8 and the Pats go to the super bowl.:sidelol: Then I realized you guys were talking about last year when I saw your join date. You guys might wanna' update that.:tantrum:

Anyone near Kissimmee who is interested in Dolphins parties at my place give me a mail shout.And check out the meetup.The Kissimmee Miami Dolphins Meetup Group

You rock my man. I wish someone did that round here.
:band2:

Back
Top Bottom