A retarded question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A retarded question

Wouldn't that be great if Bobby Knight had turned out to be a professional football coach instead of a B-Ball guy? I could actually see him going onto the field and drilling some guy for missing an assignment. :lol:

Thanks for the info guys...I knew ya wouldn't let me down...;)

As far as Vemeil trying to take on anybody...if he actually managed to tackle someone at HIS age...oh the "Tears" of joy would be running...:evil:

Not so long ago, Bill Cohwer looked at a punt returner break a TD run, and as he saw him ran past the Steelers's bench, he flinched as if he was going to step into the field and clothsline him.

Originally posted by Expo88
Wouldn't that be great if Bobby Knight had turned out to be a professional football coach instead of a B-Ball guy? I could actually see him going onto the field and drilling some guy for missing an assignment. :lol:
he is under another name: Bill Parcells ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
he is under another name: Bill Parcells ;)

Haa!! Classic Parcells moment: Things aren't going well over in Bean Town with the kicker (can't remember the guys name) so good old Bill up and slaps the guy on the sidelines on national television! That was one of thee most classic Parcells moments ever. He showed that he truely is deserving of the "Bobby Knight Sportsmanship Award!" :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom